Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is happiest? - Minitokyo

What is happiest?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

This question has been on my mind for while now. I have always question myself what is happiest? Am I happy? How do some know he/she is happy? or is illusion? How do you define happiest as whole? and Individual?

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Once you start defining what is happiest, you become unhappy. Once you see the top of the mountain you want to climb, focusing on the top brings you down. Enjoy the climb as you pass by different atmospheres, let your current surroundings guide your thoughts ~ at least you can reach and touch better than you can look up and grouch. ;P

Enjoy the little things, all of them will build up into a big thing.

Patience ~ my friend, it takes patience.

-repeat-

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.