Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you sick? o_o - Minitokyo

are you sick? o_o

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

No, literally. XD
There's an evil dry cough going around the school now. :P <--has it. It was the flu a couple of months back. ~_~
How are *you* feeling today? X)

I'm feeling pretty alright today. Not sick, just a bit bored and tired...but not coming down with any flu or dry cough, hehe.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I'm sick... stupid flu... luckily, I'm recovering ^^

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

hehe, i'm nice and healthy :D just ate a Mcdonalds meal a few min ago =P so i think i'm fine.... ^.^

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

he, lol, i'm healty right now!! :)

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Sore throat. I think I'm going to catch something just before I'm going to Europe. Isn't that typical? -_-; Bah.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

I'm peachy :)

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

i just came back from mexico and i feel like utter shit. i know i wasnt suppose to drink water but i kinda forgot that ice is the same deal, since i drank a couple magaritas and such

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Dammit, i'm sick , verrrryyyyYYYY sick, cold of shi...., i hate it, coougg, cougg :angry:

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

I was having flu 2 days ago..>__<

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

not too shabby actually, but then agian, i am dead tired...need sleep..mayhap i'll swtich to defac...hahaha, yeah, and a monkey will fly out of my nose as well!

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

between healty and coming down with something i tihink

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Well I just came back from climbing Mt. Fuji (about 6 hour climb up and 4 hour climb down). Surprisingly, other than a few sores, I feel quite fine :)

i´m dead xddddd;;;

I HAVE DIARRHeA

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Fine!!Im healthy!!Thank god!!

I just cant stop talking~ XD

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

siccck~cuz of the sudden weather sigh, shoulda wore a jacket when i went out at nite.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Been suffering a mild cold for a week. Symptons have only slightly disappeared, as I haven't been sick enough to not go to school.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

I've been to bed for 4 days because of a fever but luckely the computer near so...hop on discretly on the week-end. You can't blame me, if i hadn't i would have never found this site and registred, so it isn't so bad. I'm already feeling well by now. :)

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

im feelin fine.....actually i jus recovered from a minor cold so in otha words im healthy

im healthy, although i was sick about a week ago with the flu....i hate the flu... :sweat:

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Recovering from the flu, only to slip & bash my head into the outer corner of a wall, ended up sleeping in class with a bloody bandage on my head :\

I'm pretty healthy.

Signature Image

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Stress Stress Stress did I mention StResS!

Stress does wonders to one's health! *dies*

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.