Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa Chronicle~ - Minitokyo

Tsubasa Chronicle~

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

I really liked this series and it's sad to know I have to wait until April sometime before the 2nd season rolls around :P but anyways, for those of you who kept up with this series and watched the last episode for season 1 (episode 26) what'd you guys think? To me, I thought the episode was rushed sooo badly, and the conclusion was just like :sweat: I guess I just expected more from the last episode of the season and probably ended up expecting too much and got let down haha OX

But anyways what are your guys' thoughts?

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

the anime is pretty good.. some of the episodes made me sad, like the only anime that can actually made me feel sad. Its a touching anime, one of my fav. anime. Yeah dun really expect much of the last episode, as its post to be continue to the 2nd season. I guess Clamp dun wanna rush it much, thats why we had to wait for the 2nd season in about 6 months. Hey, why not get the manga while waiting. ^^

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I really like the anime and the music in the anime. Too bad we have to wait hhalf a year to watch season two. But the manga is still fun to watch. (I'm also thinking xXxHoLic is becoming an anime too....?)

The reason why you felt that it was "rushed badly" is because they just have a lot to get through, if the anime matched the manga exactly it would take years before we get the conclusion.

On the plus side the music is quite wonderful, so my suggestion is to go get the OST and listen to that while you read the manga (if you need the english version, the official Delray translations are pretty good).

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

It's a beautiful anime/manga! and it totally touches your heart! :)

But I was a little dissapointed with the anime.... I like the manga better than the anime but I dunno why....

The anime should have been coloured a little darker.. I think that's it's too light ^^
I just love the relationship between Sakura and Syaoran! :) It's so much more deeper than CCS ^^

I wish I could see the Tsubasa movie! :D

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i really like this anime, the music is so touching and the art is great! but i'd have to say that i prefered the manga better...i think the manga is funnier anyway. sigh..i'm so sad that it's gonna be another six months before the next season. Although, i heard that there's a tsubasa movie? i don't know if it has been released though..i'm not exactly in the know of these things.

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I like the manga alot. It's more funny and give the 'tense' feelings. The anime is great too! I like the soundtrack. Can't wait to see the movie (already released in Japan in August). I heard the production is I.G (the one who made Ghost in the Shell).

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I love the manga A LOT... but not the anime...
I think the anime is quite bad, the scenes are slow moving, and everything seems weird, and of course the art is not as good as the manga :P at any rate, the soundtrack to the anime is quite good, but I still am not going to watch it, I still prefer the manga version :D

Signature

Sizza

Sizza

Burnt Toast :P

^^ I felt so left out whilst reading everyones posts! I haven't read the manga so i guess i'm missing out :( I don't even know where to buy the manga, i live in the UK and the only store that sold anime books had closed T-T i wanted to cry. But yeah TC is great and the music is lovely. Loop - Maaya Sakamoto, that is an amazing song.

I'm gonna try and get the manga hehe.

Proud member of ~ MT-UK ~
Signature

TC rocks! i found it here on MT (wall) the got it on sub and after the first two eps i nearly cried. it was the saddest thing i have ever seen in an anime. after that i had to see how thing would turn out. the last ep was indeed disappointing. it was more of a middle ep than one that would conclude the season.

Quote by KawaiiCardcaptorSakuraIt's a beautiful anime/manga! and it totally touches your heart! :)

agreed. it never gets old. :)

Ah yeah I forgot to mention the Soundtrack, it's by far one of my favorite soundtracks out of the anime I'm watching now ^^

I haven't read the manga yet, but since we'll have to wait 6 months before season 2, I might start hehehe XD

I cannot wait for the second season of TRC because the final chapter of the serie was interesting, I want to see what happens next and of course I'll wait paciently XXXholic I wanna see it
It's a good anime but I like more the manga :)

I love both the anime and the manga. I think the style of the anime is fabulous, and I listen to the music as often as I can. I can't wait til next spring to see the continuation! haha, for now I'll just continue reading the manga like a happy little fan.

where do you get the music from? i wouldn't mind listening to it. :)

personally i think clamp has gone crazy

Quote by blueknightwhere do you get the music from? i wouldn't mind listening to it. :)

Bought the cd off of AnimeNation

http://www.animenation.com/vicl-61661.html

merged: 10-29-2005 ~ 06:24am

Quote by jisoopersonally i think clamp has gone crazy

Clamp has always been crazy, that's what makes them so fabulous! :P

da anime's so beautiful..n ep 26 just left me hanging....man...cn't wait!

Has anyone seen the movie? or know when it's coming out on dvd? hehehe I wouldn't mind having that as part of my collection :D

prismagaki

- vertigo -

i personally enjoyed the both forms (the anime and the manga) though the manga is -slightly- better than the anime. some of the episodes were just a little unneeded (say like, ep 4 or whatever it was, where on earth did -that- come from? haha) but some of the fill in's were extra sweet and sorta made up for that. ^^;;

i'm still about 4 eps behind anime wise, (go go dial up ;3) but hopefully the season conclusion was good? hehe, i don't mind spoilers :D

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

TC is such a wonderful anime...my very favorite series so far, obviously, as you can tell from my avy and sig. ^_^ It does get very sad in some parts and there were several parts that made me cry. T_T I absolutely love the music...I have both soundtracks and the movie singles and they are just great. Definitely an anime worth watching. I can't wait until the second season. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i love this anime.... especially mokona modoki. too as others some do make me sad and i have to buy them from japan. but it's worth it.

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

When I first saw the manga come out I nearly died! ^_^ I thought to myself "OMG, CLAMP is doing one giant fanfiction!" ^_~ Not that I'm complaining.
I will agree with most of the posts and the manga tends to be a little better than the anime, but that's true with most animes anyway.
Yeah, eps 26 was a little rushed... but it would have been ALOT worse if there was some sort of cliffy at the end and we would have to wait until April to find out what happened. ^_~
I do have a couple questions for you all concerning this anime/manga:
Which world do you think they'll go to next (or who do you think they will meet?)
Do you think people who have a knowledge and a love for CCS or CLAMP in general get more out of the anime/manga?

I dont' think they'll get more out of it, although they might have a stronger reaction to a character appearance (like Mokona or Yuuko) than someone who hasn't seen CCS or another CLAMP series. Like for me, I haven't watched CCS before or any other series of CLAMP prior to TC, but I love this anime probably as much as everyone who's posted here hehe, I probably just missed the feeling of recognizing the characters from other CLAMP series. XD

Meychen

Meychen

~ Daydream Dancer ~

i just love trc *,* !

it's just great to suddenly recognize someone you know from other series <3.
and the ost are just amazing *-* ... had to buy both of them ^^;...

personally, i like the anime better Oo... dunno why, but well... it's much more impressive to me...
though the manga is great, too, because you can look at the pictures as long as you want to get every single emotion out of it <3.

aaand... it just got me Oo... the hype just got me, the hype about fye xD...
well, to be more exactly, the hype about kuro/fye ... ehehe... xD *runs*

TRC addicted...? ... maybe <3.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.