Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ouran Kouko Host Manga - Minitokyo

Ouran Kouko Host Manga

page 1 of 1 4 total items

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

hey! do u ever heard of the HOST MANGA i read only volume 3
so far the main character is Haruhi and basically she's a girl with very short hair and sometimes wear mens clothes and another character is Tamaki-chan my fave next to Haruhi-chan his a narcissist who i dn't know i think he likes Haruhi...but?
well that's it so do u ever heard about this manga...
...[img=http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/kawaiilover/Hostclub-Lala2004-04GoodiesCoverBoo.jpg]Host Manga[/img]
and there's many more character in the host manga...

i heard of it and love it too. i want more, i just have volume one. i love this scan ^^

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

yeshu~! *hearts* It's full of bishies. *drools* Lovely artwork. XD Haruhi is so blissfully oblivious to being surrounded by a bunch of gorgeous guys.

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

If I am not mistaken,is this story about a girl who act like a boy by wearing boy clothes to a school and then she meet a group of guy. The group of guy is very cute and handsome, two of them is twin, another one is like the picture above like to hang out with the baby look like boy<one of the group too>. Wondering if you are talking about this manga? If not, I really sorry. I got read this manga before but in chinese version. They are very funny and like a family, like to help each other.

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.