Gallery Categories Not showing & serch options

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Cancel

In the gallery when I click on "Art" in the top menu bar and go to see the different categories in the gallery the titles do not show up through the background. I'm still able to click on "Anime Wallpapers," "General Wallpapers," etc. But I can't see the title itself.

Also: Is there going to be a search option at the top when you're browsing the gallery? I really liked that on the old version of MT2. Where you could choose: anime name, category, date submitted, etc to go directly to those specific walls. I hope that this is in the works. I miss it. T_T

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

anime-boy

anime-boy

Anime-Boy

Cancel

i'm looking for the wallpaper

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Oct 28, 2005

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Cancel

Okay, I see that there is a search option on the left side when you actually do a preliminary search, but will there be a list of show titles? I really liked that so I could browse the titles and go, "Oh! I know that show, I wonder what's there." Verses the I'm here for X show. It was the spontinaiouty that I miss. Thanks guys!

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Cancel

do you mean this page?

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Cancel

See Im not seeing anything, I dont get Avies, pix or sig pix. I just now started to see the ads on the side bar. Im just curious if anyone else is having the same trouble still?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Nov 01, 2005

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Cancel

I tihnk it has something to do with the server connection. Try from a proxy or from another computer?

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Cancel

Quote by Sheqeldo you mean this page?

Yeah, that would be one of the many that used to have that feature. I see there is a browser bar on the left of the screen, but there isn't a drop down menu of anime titles like there used to be. At least, I hope my memory isn't faulty. ^_^' There was a "category of titles" page that I always found via the gallery section. I just know that I went through the gallery to find it. Mainly I just would like a way to access "title X" walls, scans, etc. without forum entries or reviews included. I hope that makes sense. :) Thanks!

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Cancel

well you can start here http://browse.minitokyo.net/ , then select the appropriate title, then on the left is a list of links, which you can use to browse the gallery. For performance reasons, the dropdown has been removed.

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Cancel

Okay, I see. Yes, this will work. I'm just going to have to get used to it. Thanks for the information and guidence. :) At least I now know to stop hoping the drop down could come back. I'd rather have MT run faster and better anyway, so I'll deal. XD Thanks, Shequel!

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.