Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Diamond Dust Drops -- thoughts? - Minitokyo

Diamond Dust Drops -- thoughts?

Tagged under Diamond Dust Drops

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Well I'm watching Diamond Dust Drops now.. (Kita E in japanese). I've only watched two episodes but I think it's pretty great. The artwork's pretty nice too. It made me realise I've been watching too much action anime recently.. o.0

I actually heard my frenz talk about it b4 ! but I never watch d anime itself ! sorry no thoughts 4 u !

hello~
i just finished the whole series. i think it's a great anime! it doesn't really focus on romance only, though on the surface it appears to be. personally i like the 3rd story the best. it's good that they spend the last episode showing how everyone's doing and tying up the whole diamond dust drops theme together.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I hav finished watching the anime... omg it's so utterly touching.
Not to mention, the great sound tracks :)

yeah, it was a very touching series of short stories...I'm pretty much happy that it wasn't like those typical 1 guy & all girls kind of story...
I was also hoping that it would run slightly longer...12 episodes was a bit too short for me...Nevertheless, it was done pretty well

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

yeah...great story, i finished it. one of the best so far, as in story theme. i felt that it was abit short, but other than that it was SUGOI! XD
i felt the starting theme was way better than the ending theme though dont u think so? and the ending...utterly touching. take it as the finishng blow to ppl who watch too much action and hentai; make them truly realise wat their missing XD

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

Yeah the ending theme is a really great song.. I like how they blend it in.

Quote by forsakensmileYeah the ending theme is a really great song.. I like how they blend it in.

I'm really obsessed with that song right now :). Anyway, I just finished watching it recently and I really enjoyed it. I liked how most of the girls' stories ended in ways that I didn't expect. Oh, and that extra "bloopers" bit at the end of one episode was pretty funny^^.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.