Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you watch anime series or read manga? - Minitokyo

Why do you watch anime series or read manga?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

Why do you watch anime series or read manga?
I've watched anime for so long that I don't know why exactly I start it. ^_^'
But I think it's becouse of animes great plot and drawing techniques.
I read manga for same reasons. So I like to hear your opinion.

i can't say what i like anime and manga.. maybe because i like asian culture ..
i don't know...

because of the entertainment

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Because I have alotta things to do, and anime is something that relaxes me almost inmediately... I enjoy watching it ^_^. Anime makes me forget about stress.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

Because of entertainment and the fun I can get through animes and mangas. =)

Aldhie

Aldhie

Bloody Knifes...

because for me Anime and Manga is an art, it's different than reading novels or colored story book, anime and manga have lots of rating, from children to adults that what makes it interesting beside the quality of drawing and story line.

"This is gonna be an interesting job..."
"The quality of a job depend on the fun i'll get from it..." Dr. Jackal

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Drawing style, plot, characters etc I could go on for a long time. I also like the culture of Japan, which is present in manga/anime. They fit my tastes in many ways so it's pure entertaiment.

up up and away

It's the art and the storylines. The past few seasons have not been very interesting IMHO but can't complain since I've been watching it for about 10 years now. To think it all started with English dubbed Sailor Moon... ^_^

i like to cry with the endings after watch all the entire serie

Jalopie

Jalopie

Right Meow Please

I don't know, its just so well done. Most make me laugh and there is also a serious story line in them to along with great art. Its just all around has a good feel do it.

Signature
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> be very proud if you earn my dancing kirbies
Meow, Meow, Kitty, Kitty

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

I've watched anime for so long.. When i have 8 or 7 years old.. and i don't really know why waching...
But now, i watch anime because i really like the quality of animation and the story..

And read manga because i love the great plot and drawing techniques, maybe is only in B-W but the drawings are amazing..
:)

Signature

luba

luba

Have A Nice Day^^

I start to wach anime, because my friend.
she get me into the anime world,and now i can't stop waching anime^^
i don't read manga because i dont like to read books in black and white.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

If I like the plot and the characters. I read the amnga or watch the anime.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Really I don't know, when a serie is interesting I watch one episode and if I like it I keep seeing and download and for the manga if the plot is good, or the draw I try it and if I like I keep reading XD

i watch anime and read manga because i love the artwork and the storylines

Duh! I love it!

-edit- its my anti-drug :D

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

i watch anime and read manga because no other culture has created a style like that.

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

loneknight

loneknight

life is but a walking shadow

to foret everything (sad things...)

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Most of the time it's an interesting plotline and a good show, and animation is usually better than most stick figures and four-fingered characters you see on tv. -_-

saraane

saraane

Dream on

Seeing as how a lot of American T.V. has gone down the tubes...
Anime is a refreshing and beautiful change. It's cartoons... but not for kids (the stuff I watch: Elvin Lied, Noir, Vampire Hunter D you get the picture)
I really enjoy watching the animation just get better and better. The story lines are so origional also. Lol. I think the better question would be why WOULDN'T I watch anime?

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

Why do I watch anime or read maga?

Well, for most of the anime I watch it would have to be because of the quality of it. In general better story lines and production values than most North American animated offerings.

Just take a look at something like GITS:SAC - the quality of the animation and the basic story lines far exceeds most of the offerings available from North American animation studios today.

As for manga - in most cases I'm reading it for more background or a different interpretation of the story for an anime I'm watching.

I watch anime and read manga because I love the art, plot, and absolutly adorable and totally hansome guys!Also, it just interest me more than other things and it also inspires my imagination! (and I have a really big imagination)

Baloney17

Baloney17

Rawr.

I personally just like the style of art.

I like Anime/Manga cause it's just different from anything else, the art is always great, the char's
are always great and so on lol ill leave it at that. :P

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.