Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mrchaks Cave Skin - Minitokyo

Mrchaks Cave Skin

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Well i built this skin that matches my userpage but it still can be very useful and practical you can see everything on it. ^^ The colors are black and orange my fav combination i am still waiting to upload new userpages and update mine so the skin can be complete but you guys can still use it anyways ^^
I think my skin is really pleasent to the eyes ^^

And please can you rate it from 1 to 10 ^^'

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

hmmmm
it is a hard one
well i do like the colour composition but the red is a litle strange it colod have a nother tone ok but we will leave that and also is there realy so much free space there at the top because i didn't saw enj picture or something like that
ok but i still like it i would give you lets say 9 from 10 points

Signature

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well it looks pretty cool! I love the colors a lot ;)
and as Acuni already said the color really matches each other ;)
I give you 9/10 ;)

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Well the thing is with the image i had to lower it down coz of the old mt i didnt know they will repair that too so when they make uploading userpages available i will correct everything to make it complete... Altho can we change the color of the links on the menu?

BTW thank you for the critics and kind words ^^

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Your ifrit userpage looks cool

Signature

cloud-sama

cloud-sama

The Dark Lord

i like your skin it rocks also can you make me one with cloud as the maine focus please.

This world shall burn in the fires of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i like it....god ifrit image at the left hand corner...

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

It seems like I am the minority here. Sorry, but I didn't like it that much. The color scheme was indeed easy on the eyes like you had said but I thought composition lacking. You can only see Ifrit's head, a little bit of shoulder and a sliver of arm on the upper left pic. The picture itself is blurry. The blurriness is really noticeable in the center where the text that says "Welcome..." is located. The navigation links get lost in the image since the coloring is so similar. I guess the links fit on the orange bar in MT2. The slice in the upper right that gets repeated looks odd since it doesn't show anything recognizable. Maybe switching that to all-black would help. The picture you used for the 'Fiery Pit' is full of compression artifacts and is undersaturated. I know I pointed out what I didn't think was all that good so now I must say that you have one of the coolest animated avatars I have seen in a long time. That's the hellfire overdrive right?

On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this a 5 1/2

I saw in your blog section you mentioned customizing userpage with a css. You can do that here on MT also. I would have assumed you made your page with a css but what you said in your blog makes me unsure.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Quote by elessar007It seems like I am the minority here. Sorry, but I didn't like it that much. The color scheme was indeed easy on the eyes like you had said but I thought composition lacking. You can only see Ifrit's head, a little bit of shoulder and a sliver of arm on the upper left pic. The picture itself is blurry. The blurriness is really noticeable in the center where the text that says "Welcome..." is located. The navigation links get lost in the image since the coloring is so similar. I guess the links fit on the orange bar in MT2. The slice in the upper right that gets repeated looks odd since it doesn't show anything recognizable. Maybe switching that to all-black would help. The picture you used for the 'Fiery Pit' is full of compression artifacts and is undersaturated. I know I pointed out what I didn't think was all that good so now I must say that you have one of the coolest animated avatars I have seen in a long time. That's the hellfire overdrive right?

On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this a 5 1/2

I saw in your blog section you mentioned customizing userpage with a css. You can do that here on MT also. I would have assumed you made your page with a css but what you said in your blog makes me unsure.

Yes that is because my userpage is the first one i made and it is a month old so as said above i still cant upload a new one...
The link bar does match with the mt2 bar duh! coz it IS made for mt2... You go and try upload a userpage and see what happens...
The picture on fiery pit i think its my business since its my userpage where it lives and i will use images that i like thank you....
Unfortunately i wasnt the one who made the avatar it was shockwave pulsar ^^ Thank you again SP-kun!
My page was done by HTML not CSS i use CSS on Animepaper to customize userpages...

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

Quote by Mrchak

Yes that is because my userpage is the first one i made and it is a month old so as said above i still cant upload a new one...

If you don't want your userpage judged by the current setup don't start a thread asking people to evaluate your userpage.

Quote by Mrchak
The link bar does match with the mt2 bar duh! coz it IS made for mt2... You go and try upload a userpage and see what happens...

You can upload a userpage right now if you want. You can't do a userpage that uses custom background images but you can certainly upload a css page. You can customize all your text colors, background colors. You can have images displayed and various tables of info.

Quote by MrchakThe picture on fiery pit i think its my business since its my userpage where it lives and i will use images that i like thank you....

Of course it is your business since it is your userpage. It doesn't affect me if you want to use blurry images with lots of artifacts in them. I'm glad for you that you are satisfied with such low quality images. I guess I just have higher standards.

Quote by MrchakUnfortunately i wasnt the one who made the avatar it was shockwave pulsar ^^ Thank you again SP-kun!

That's too bad because I brought up the cool avatar simply because I wanted to try and say something nice about your creative efforts other than that the colors are easy on the eyes.

Quote by MrchakMy page was done by HTML not CSS i use CSS on Animepaper to customize userpages...

You can also write a css page for this site as well.

I checked out the page you did for emeralis and that one is rather well done. It looks like you used an official wallpaper for the image of Lulu. You can still see the text on one of the image slices.
I'm sorry if you got upset about my criticisms but if all you wanted was a pat on the head and someone to say you did a good job then maybe you shouldn't ask people to judge your work. You started this thread after MT3 was put into effect so that is how it was judged. If honest and realistic criticism isn't what you wanted than don't ask people to rate your efforts.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i like the color combination. but the pics aren't all that great.
6,5/10

I can see where Elessar007 is coming from but I catually really like the page.It's a bit too masculine for me but I think it is well done. :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

OK i have changed it for mt3 now its much more darker and no blurry images exept the one on my userpage ^^ there!

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

wow nicely done.
I like the orange and how it blends in with the dark awesome ^_^

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

hey not bad!
i like the color scheme- it's very well thought out :) great job :)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.