Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How did you get touch in anime? - Minitokyo

How did you get touch in anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

How did you get touch in anime?
I saw first anime from tv. It really was coincidence. I open tv and there it was.
I watch it and then I watch the next episode and then next and thats how I find anime.

Well to start I'm a bit odd so take this witha grain of salt.

I've alwase been drawn to anime, even before I knew what it was. lol I remeber turning on the TV while I was on vacation I think I was 8 and seeing an anime, I dont remeber it very well and I've never seen it since then, but I REALLY wanted to watch it. Honestly I'm not sure why. But my parents found me and made me turn it off and tried to get me to promiss not to watch that kind of thing again. I ignored them and forgot about it. Maby two years later I found "Nausica of the Winds" at my cousins house and watched it to . The next time I came up to visit the tape was gone ^_^;. Then five years after that I watched "SailorMoon" and "Ronin Warriors" at like 3am on saturdays till they both went off the air. I still didn't know what it was I was watching or why I liked it. Then my softmore year of highschool a friend invited me over to spend the night and we watch "Slayers", "Record of Lodoss War", and "BubbleGum Crisses 2040" after word he explained what they were and where I could get some and I was hooked still am fourish years later.

Quote by DarkFireTimWell to start I'm a bit odd so take this witha grain of salt.

I've alwase been drawn to anime, even before I knew what it was. lol I remeber turning on the TV while I was on vacation I think I was 8 and seeing an anime, I dont remeber it very well and I've never seen it since then, but I REALLY wanted to watch it. Honestly I'm not sure why. But my parents found me and made me turn it off and tried to get me to promiss not to watch that kind of thing again. I ignored them and forgot about it. Maby two years later I found "Nausica of the Winds" at my cousins house and watched it to . The next time I came up to visit the tape was gone ^_^;. Then five years after that I watched "SailorMoon" and "Ronin Warriors" at like 3am on saturdays till they both went off the air. I still didn't know what it was I was watching or why I liked it. Then my softmore year of highschool a friend invited me over to spend the night and we watch "Slayers", "Record of Lodoss War", and "BubbleGum Crisses 2040" after word he explained what they were and where I could get some and I was hooked still am fourish years later.

Really long and exciting story you have. My story isn't that exciting.

platt

platt

Dreamer

A friend dropped a serie on my computer and forced me to watch it. Well, after watching FMP? FUMOFFU! there weren't much choice but to start awtching anime. Too bad there ain't that many shows on TV though.

"Your god person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says:
- Do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple.
Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha"."

thanks to card captor sakura on TV... ^^ i liked the story, then the graphics... i went to look for some pics on internet... and... well i got the bug lol

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

A friend of mine first got me into anime just by talking about it. I then watched it, and from thier on I have been watching anime.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Watch out dude, there is another post with the same theme.
"How did Anime get into your life?"

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

TrinityLi

TrinityLi

innocence

A former friend of mine got me into it. She showed me the first anime that I ever saw and that was Revolutionary Girl Utena. She let me borrow the DVD and forgot that she lent it to me. Then, after we stopped talking, she never asked for it back so I decided to collect the other DVDs. So that's what started it. Utena and Chobits are the only two series that I own (I had to stop because it's REALLY expensive to collect), so now I just rent. :)

.:Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana:.

Quote by kuscoWatch out dude, there is another post with the same theme.
"How did Anime get into your life?"

There is well I can't help it. They just have to delete that one and leave my here. ;)

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

been a very long time ago.... originally with dragonball & sailormoon
i quit watching it after they took it off Cn then they brung it back; and that was when i really got into anime, my 3rd experience was love hina and that pulled me into anime XD

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing thread on how members started watching anime: How did Anime get into your life? to search before creating new threads and to use existing threads whenever possible :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.