Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you able to swallow pills? - Minitokyo

Are you able to swallow pills?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I used to not be able to. When I was about 5 years old, I tried to swallow a candy but then started to choke and almost died. And I couldnt swallow pills cuase of that incident. But I'm not sure if I can swallow pills. -_-

Signature Image

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

yeah, i have pretty much the same problem. It takes me forever to swallow the stupid pill, irregardless of its size, or what i have around it to swallow it. lol. it's really annoying to take medicine for me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I used to have a hard time with it, but I eventually got used to it. I think early on I just tried to think too much.

I can swallow them, usually without difficulty. I guess it depends on how unwell I am - and the size of the medication. Pills are usually too small to be a problem. Swallowing capsules are a more horrid experience. @___@;;

- This Free Life Crisis -

i can swallow pills but i won't be able to do it without water.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

at first i couldn't, but now I can. It's so simple. If I get a stomachache, I swallow these very tiny pills(about twice the size of a grain of sand).

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I can swallow pills without any problems. Though I don't like the feeling. The slight choking feel just gets to me sometimes.

My sister on the other hand hates swallowing pills.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

I can swallow pills, with the help of water of course.

I can swallow pills too, just a tipp try it with some sweets ^^

I cant until when I was 9.. I was observing my friend swallowing pills.. haha. Yes, liquid medicine IS yucky.

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

i have been swallowing pills (medication) since i was about eight or maybe earlier.
and i usually dry swallow pills. though nowadays i have so many that i have to use water.

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

i just "learned" how like a couple of months ago. that's pretty lame, ne? i can even do it w/out water! watch! *pops pill in mouth* uh oh *choking! choking!* ...i'm okay. i'm good. ^.^

Swallowing pills are easy.

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

lol me too

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

lmao! i HATE swallowing pills. whenever i start swallowin small ones i didn't mind at all, but if it's like as big as a 1 cent coin then >___> i'm really, dead XD I have a phobia of swallowing em. it keeps getting stuck in my throat i felt like vomiting u_u;; i definitely cannot do this without water. and i need at least two cups of water to get this done XD.. and at least 5 - 10 minutes, my brother will just stare at me and say," wtf are you waiting for, just swallow that damn thing. imagine it's meat like chicken or something"

:S even trying to imagine it's chicken meat XD i wasn't able to swallow nicely. sad uh, maybe my throat is stubborn lol who knows XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

well, i wasn't always able to. The best thing you can drink to help you take pills is orange juice. It coats your throat enough to make it slick. Another good trick is to not think about the pill just about drink the full glass of juice.

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

bqc

yup, trick is to not think about swallowing a "pill" and instead think of swallowing something delicious like chocolate :)

Yeah I prefer pills to liquid medicines !
Have been taking pills since I told the doctor I hated liquid antibiotics - that
was when I was 7 I think.

My friend and her brother can't swallow pills - they have to grind them down
to powder first !

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

im able to swallow pills, when i was younger i used to swallow the water but then my tongue would block the pill from swallowing too, it was just gross since then the pill would begin to dissolve XP.
but yeah i got the hang of it eventually.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

most pillz i've eaten is 2 at a time

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

Yes I can. I've taken paxil and bentyl so I had to know how to swallow medication from the time I was ten. I never have a problem swallowing pills but I always take one at a time instead of taking two or more at once. ^^;

Signature

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

i cant swallow pills I have to chew them up, if i dont I throw them back up which really sucks cause I have been taken 6 anti inflamitories a day for my new tongue piercing and these tablets tastes discusting when you chew them up. Only prob is that if the taste is bad too I throw them back up heheh I cant win

I used to have no problem swallowing pills, but now I need water to get them all of the way down. You may want to try to swallow some water before you take the pill, it may help.

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Yeh. Easily. Just swallow whole.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.