Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you able to swallow pills? - Minitokyo

Are you able to swallow pills?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

small pills i can swallow
big pills, i need a huge glass of water to wash it down

swallow pill is easy as long as u don't put the pill on the front tip of ur touge. :P

lol, i can swallow pills but it takes me like a few seconds then i swallow them, ha ha

I used to swallow frozen peas whole, so yes, I can without water.

Try getting a mouthful of water, hold your head up so you can open your mouth without spilling, and droop it in, and swallow. Usually works, wehn it's a biggie that I have difficulty with.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

throat noun
1 the passage which lead from the back of the mouth to the lung and the stomatch.
2 the front part of the neck.

I bet you must have a cute voice.
People with small throat usually having problem swallowing and can easily choke so becareful.

Tips: crush the pills between 2 spoon and drink it with water.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

i don't have any problems when it comes to swallowing pills, but I do sometimes scare myself half the time when it get stuck in my throat.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.