Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you know the anime - City Hunter? - Minitokyo

Do you know the anime - City Hunter?

Tagged under City Hunter

page 1 of 1 7 total items

JUst finish watching City hunter...a very original anime! Very famous in the asian region but have not seen it else where. Let me know if you have seen it. Or do you know about it? :D

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I have seen all the tv series and the movies. Season 1 and 2 were awesome but the rest of the seasons just didn't seem to have the
spark. The things I like most about in City Hunter is the '80-ish vocal soundtracks, Ryo'a super cool sharpshooting skills and Kaori's mega hammer blows directed at the perverted Ryo. I also like the chemistry the these 2 people share throughout the series. Too bad the anime doesn't conclude if these 2 would ever get togther forever. I'm curious to know if the manga has a married happily ever after ending for these two or not.

Signature

bugatti

bugatti

Space Cowboy

I only know about the comic and the Jackie Chan movie, I remember Jackie dressing up like Chun Li from street fighter but thats about it

i don't really like the anime. not cause the anime bad or uncool but i think the manga is better. but i like the movie "death of ryo saeba". it's very cool

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

updated the series browsing category ID. please remember to enter the correct ID number to help us organize the forums. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Angel Heart continues City Hunter storyline.....

I have seen it when i was very young in the italain regions is very popular i was around 14, i really liked it, but it's true it's not that famous anymore.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.