Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications are disappearing >__< - Minitokyo

Notifications are disappearing >__<

page 1 of 1 13 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Okay, I tried looking for similar thread, but can't find it, sorry if it doubles..

My problem is:
I deleted some of my notifications (i checked the tick box for 3-4 notifications), click delete, and to my horror, almost ALL my notifications disappeared >__< and it was the gallery items ones, so I cannot see anything everybody in my friends' list submitted, the only ones left was the ones that were submitted today, and the rest of them (submitted since 2 weeks ago or so) disappeared...
I was gone for two weeks, and I dunno who submitted what, and I wanted to see all the submissions...
Any way I can get the notifications back?

Oh, another bug I discovered in the notification (other than the fact that there are some that doesnt belong to mine, but there is another thread for this, I know..) regarding the deletion is that when I tried to delete those older notification (that doesnt belong to me, it dated back to as old as 75 weeks ago), I cannot delete lots of them at once, I have to tick a box each time I press the delete button for it to be deleted....

So how come I cannot delete old old notification (they keep appearing) while the ones I didn't delete become deleted? I just want my notification back, please help >_<

Signature

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

That's happening to me too >.< suddenly my notifications disappered! and before that happened, I didn't get some of them, or I couldn't delete them or... well, the same as you tareren >.< ......

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Since the notifications from Minitokyo 2 were wrong, I decided to delete them, so the notification count was correct, and the undeletable messages are now deleted.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but a lot members where complaining about the count.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Uh, okay, but that means I cannot get the submissions that were submitted to MT2? At all?
Oh, noooooooo

Signature

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

but thats not fair i still have 3 on my counter but when i go to my notifications i cant see any ^^'

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Oh! thanks for the clarification! ^__^
I've still got the same problem that Mrchak, but now I know why they dissapeared ^__^
Thanks!

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

ouch... i didn't have time to comment on my friend's pics either... and say i had just submitted a new pic T_T oh well... -_- point i don't get is why is number of my notifs still at 25 when i only have 8 left ^_^'

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I just realised that now my notifications keep displaying '0' even though I have notifications >_>

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

The count on mine was off till I deleted them all, now it seems to stay accurate. I would assume the bugs are still being worked out of it.

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by tarerenI just realised that now my notifications keep displaying '0' even though I have notifications >_>

Ive had the same problem. I dont get notifications for things until long after whatever it is has come to me.

Signature Image

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Yeah! Why the number is still the same? It should have to change right?

Earn money reading e-mails here

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

The notification may be delayed, because the number is being cached by your browser (and not retrieved from database on every page) to speed things up. If you want to see the database value, restart your browser or log out and back in.

I tried doing that - but I still have that 1 notif that wont go away even though I have nothing there.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.