Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you like chibis, you will like this. n_n - Minitokyo

If you like chibis, you will like this. n_n

Tagged under Erementar Gerad

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Recently I have finished watching erementar gerad. I find that its worth buying the Dvds as the story is funny and at the same time exciting. Lotsa chibi scenes too. I wonder how many out there watch this anime? Feel free to share your thoughts here? n_n

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

i watched erementar gerad also. yeah it is a good anime. ^^ ur a pretty big fan of that anime. i'm into Izumo and Tsubasa Chronicle also. lot of good anime this year all the sudden. Ren is the best, she's a cute character. I like the enchantment when Ren turns into a sword.

Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

ohh i want to see this anime so bad! where did you guys see it? im very very interested in watching this, but id ont know of it will even come out to america..

Signature Image

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

only place to really get it right now is fansub, til they release a dvd-set if they do
I didn't actually like the anime as much, can't really say why as it could spoil it for others

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Linkplayer

Linkplayer

Syaoran-kun

try isohunt.com for Erementar downloads they are pretty fast, but if ya ask me this series wont reach America since it's not popular (which it should be , cause this anime is awesome)

Syaoran Li is the greatest !!!
Raite Sorai !

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.