Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't get on rizon because of some other idiot! - Minitokyo

Can't get on rizon because of some other idiot!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Any suggestions? Here's the prob: I'm behind a NAT router so we all get our own internal IPS (what good is that?!), and share one external IP. It seems some idiot gets on irc.adultchatnetwork.com (honestly it's not me!) and their scanners find that he/she is running an open proxy on port 80 (probably a trojan/virus he got from other xxx resources), so they blacklist his/her IP which is of course our IP as well. So I try to get on rizon, they scan OPM's list and find my IP in their active list and ban me because they think I'm the same person with the open proxies! oooh if I catch him/her! :angry:

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Your behind a NAT router, by default NAT routers should block all incoming traffic that isn't forwarded to a computer, check the DMZ/forwarding settings in the router config and disable forwarding to port 80, or disable the DMZ if it is set and enabled. That should prevent port 80 from showing up anymore.

Signature Image

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Umm... it's not my NAT router..anyways, I'm really making a guess...but since we have internal IPs and one external, I'm guessing it's a NAT router. But like I said, I'm just a resident here, so no access to the NAT router. I talked to the sysadming, and he says they want to provide full access, so no blocking or filtering. I support that, but it's becoming a pain in the... yeah that. I'd like to be able to find the guy, but port scanning won't help, plus internal IPs are dynamically allocated so he has a new one every time. *sigh* I'll just let him get us blacklisted again and leave the blacklist on for a while, either till he gets tired of trying to connect, or his computer crashes permanently from all the crap he probably has on it, and has to format. That's mean of me, but hey... it's not nice of him to condemn us as well!

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

He is probably full of holes, find his internal IP and hack away. ;) If you can access his computer as if it were on a LAN, he might have the messenger service running and probably doesn't know how to shut it off. Spam him with net send messages using command prompt till he goes away. :P

(* Don't blame me if you actually do that and someone comes after you ;))

Signature Image

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

I'm not a hacker dude! Plus, I've been portscanning to see if I can find the person...all the addresses in my internal IP scan show up as inactive, so there's probably some security measure with the router that prevends me from port scanning. Like I said, I'm not a hacker, and I don't know too much about nets (yet...hopefully if I continue with my master's studies) to be any more productive. But hey! thanks anyways. Like I said...if he gets us blacklisted again I'm leaving the blacklisting on untill he gets tired or his PC crashes entirely.

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Probably about the only course of action available to you, or keep complaining to the administrator. Either way, good luck.

Signature Image

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

The positive thing is it keeps me focused on my classes now that I have one less distraction! >_<

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Hahaha, at least you will get good grades then. XD

Signature Image

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Well...got back on rizon! For now! Just hope that idiot doesn't ruin it again! >_<

Signature

well its a bit lat to say this now but just turn off your router for say 30 to 50minuts and it should reset your ipaddress i think its been a long time cence I had to do it had it happen to me on my server b4 for mirc

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xwolfx

xwolfx

I'm the wolf of the forums ^_^

wow, what a great chat he found, what a loser

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.