Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone actually eat a healthy breakfast? - Minitokyo

Does anyone actually eat a healthy breakfast?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

I've tried..but they turn out to be half-hearted attempts on the second day...and totally die in the end =/.

For example: right now I'm eating crackers and chicken tacos. Strange combo, and not exactly your average healthy diet either...

Anyone out there who actually sticks to the manual? Or is it really just an ideal?

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

to me, any breakfast is healthy at this point as long as it involves a large amount of coffee ^_^ actually, today I had the policeman's breakfast, donut and coffee (go college!)

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

lol college life..lunch will always be the pinnacle of my day it seems.

I don't eat breakfast... x_X

Define Healthy please, cause I think I do occasionally XD

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I do I try not to skip it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I usually eat cereal. Plain toast or plain Eggo waffles on the odd day.

ignatiousbar

ignatiousbar

Etna: No worries!

7 grain organic cereal or eggs with pancakes.

Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

I don't eat breakfast, but ocasionally I drink milk before I'll go to the school

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

never left the day and the house without it, the reason is of course, i need the food.
i have one bowl of muesli everyday, (tough and grainy) with a mix of coffee and choclate in milk to go with it. i was eating and having low fat but everysince i came to manchester, i don't get low fat milk and i hate skimmed ones, so i had to go for whole body.
personally, as long as i have a good and filling breakfast, i will feel not hungry for the next 7 hours which is good.
my lifestyle makes me forget to eat most of the time, so i need a big and healthy breakfast and muesli help you clean your stomach too.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

just try to tell me this isnt healthy
at my house we have this blender that is so strong that you can grind veggies to a liquid
so guess what my dad makes every morning

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

Quote by screenlookerjust try to tell me this isnt healthy
at my house we have this blender that is so strong that you can grind veggies to a liquid

Ouuuch :x
My dad used to make me drink fish head soup every morning =_= but thank goodness I'm independent from that now...>_>

omarb6

omarb6

Zero-G

i dont eat breakfast, i wake up late (11 am) so i never really eat breakfast and when i wake up early i eat cereal or chips :)

Signature

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I don't eat breakfast at all . . . XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

alot of the time i dont even eat breakfast. i usually dont feel like eating breakfast.

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

i usually eat 8-12 weetbix or 4 bowls of cereal(i eat alot) when we run out of cereal i have like 5 slices of toast

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

i always skip breakfast...well . i wake up and 5 minuters after iits time for lunch )so..no need to eat breakfast...anyway ..if i wake up much before the lunch time i just wait...while i won't wait more that 3 hours...

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

not exactly....in school i'll eat some tuna sandwiches n a hashbrown perhaps. If i'ma at home...lol i'll jus skip it^_^n look forward to a BIG lunch....teehee XD XP

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well. I have rice or noodles for breakfast. IT's a bit too much, but yeah--- I don't eat until like a few hours later. Also, I never really eat junk food... so usually my diet is pretty much fat free anyway :) Lots of fruit, vegies and other goodies and very few sweets or chips ^_^V

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I usually just eat a peice of bread with some water. Or not eat at all. Not what I would call healthy. *sweatdrop*

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

7miLeDog

7miLeDog

Dark Ranger

Mexican food has the best brekfast in all the world, and most of them are healthy. Who does not love this typical mexican brekfat: Enchiladas, Molletes, Burritas, Gorditas, Tacos, Chilaquiles, Tamales, Atole, Burritos, Tortas Ahogadas etc..
All these typical breakfast are very spicy and delicious.

i usually just eat the left overs from dinner last night.

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Bagel and Cream Cheese

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

Quote by screenlookerjust try to tell me this isnt healthy

x_x lol, that's what my mom used to do. She eventually realized that I would only finish about half of it before I went to school and stopped making it. Now that I'm college dorms, I usually just eat whatever cereal is on sale at albertsons. Nothing too unhealthy though, like those lucky charms or or what not. Right now I'm eating some "LIFE" cereal with cinnamon.

Signature Image

aselia

aselia

[Eienno....]

Usually have rice + other food to go with rice. It's quite rare that I skip or get something else for breakfast. I believe it's quite healthy.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.