Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone actually eat a healthy breakfast? - Minitokyo

Does anyone actually eat a healthy breakfast?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Depends on your definition. And when there is time, I do, but I generally get to bed far too late to have time in the morning to eat a proper meal before I go off to work or the station or whatnot. And frequently I get roused by fire calls, so I have zero time to do that. I barely have time to get dressed, and sometimes even not fully. I can get a shirt on while I run to my locker for my bunker gear.

I am invincible!

oh I try to eat breakfast. but i wake up too late -_- so i end up skipping breakfast. ARGH SO UNHEALTHY. well, today i ate..but i just got super hungry during school. which is weird..considering i ate..

Actually, I do. Usually I grab a bowl and eat wheatbix with low-fat organic milk. @____@;; You really can`t get any healthier. I think this must be the closest thing to a healthy, almost-no-calories, breakfast.

On the weekends I usually have porridge with five different grains - I know yeah. My parents are rabbit food addicts.

- This Free Life Crisis -

i never eat breakfast except saturday

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I don't eat Breakfast. Then again I don't usually eat much at all. Lunch and Dinner and maybe a small snack in the evening. That's my average eating habit. It's rare that I eat breakfast.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Eh. I usually eat either cereal(chex with strawberries or one of those multigrained cereals with raisins...mmm), or have sausage at work. Occasionally, dependent on whats around, that changes. LIke right now Ive been eating omelletes; tomatoes, mushrooms, sausage, green peppers, onions,bacon is the mix. We grow the veggies and the mushrooms, so Im enjoying `em while they`re here.

And one morning I had three pickles, a cup of yogurt, half a bowl of hamburger helper, a glass of milk and a can of mountain dew. So Im hardly innocent when it comes to weird, or un-healthy breakfasts.

Besides, *everything* is unhealthy for you in some way. Dont you watch the news? ;)

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

Umm... I don't have breakfast.

Masu

Masu

I don't even have breakfast xD!

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Well, I eat a banana for breakfast everyday...

Usually a bowl of cereal. Maybe a PB&J sandwich if I'm lucky.

I usually never have breakfast
I have to get up at 6 for university and I just can't eat that early in the morning. but I do have orange juice! is that healthy?

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

I eat waffles and sausages/sunny side eggs, its really good, but i cant help thinking if all the honey i put on it, and if all the greasey grease is really that healthy for me. but what ever...

I eat two weetbix (or vita-brits, which ever one is handy) with skim milk and honey. Might have a banana if I'm feeling very hungry, but normally nothing more than that. I guess thats a healthy breakfast...

shadowofdoom

shadowofdoom

eccentric empereor of doom

Breakfest burrito sometimes, sausage buiscuit sometimes mostly cereal and toast though.

There are 3 universal constants on this planet: death, persecution and revolution.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by anu-chanI usually never have breakfast
I have to get up at 6 for university and I just can't eat that early in the morning. but I do have orange juice! is that healthy?

I've never felt comfortable with starting the day with orange juice. When I drink it, all I can think about is that there's nothing in my stomach and I'm drinking a mild acid. If I drink orange juice, I usually do it after eating something first, like a banana.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Monday through Thursday I eat a bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios with a banana...

weekends (including Friday)... anything goes! ^_^'

Signature Image

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

My most common bfast is 1 slice of bread n jam tats it... i dun like to prepare any full meal for my bfast... jus prefer it simple...

Usualy cereal (the healthy type), milk, yoghurt... i think its sorta healthy

i usually eat either cereal or a bagel for breakfast.

Casus

Casus

Tragically Unique

I generally sleep through breakfast or just don't bother with it. I do eat cereal when I do have it though.

Signature

normaly a handfull of cerials with milk, not the best but good enough.

Don't usually eat breakfast since I'm usually running late to my 8am classes. Either that or I sleep in and just wake up for lunch.

i dont ussually eat breakfast

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

I'm not hungry when I wake up so I just drink a glass of milk. After the first hour of class I go to a nearby snack bar and get a coffe and a pastry or a sandwitch.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.