Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Honey and Clover - Minitokyo

Honey and Clover

Tagged under Honey and Clover

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Usually I dislike romantic shows,but this one made it to my top 5.It's just very good.Surprisingly I found myself caring about every character.Morita-san and Ayu are my personal favourites,they're the best to me.The sondtrack is also very addicting,I listen to the track hachimitsu(the song from first episode)around 30 times a day.Animation is beautiful and I love any expressons that characters make.Overall quality of the series is amazing.Right now I'm waiting for 25 and 26 episodes,I heard that they will be released on the DVD.Also,I hope there's gonna be OVA or second season,because the story really needs conclusion.
So,am I the only one who fell in love with this anime?I believe it deserves attention.

shiarou

i am alive again!

Same here, i really liked the show so much. even though i liked almost every anime i watched, this show is the most unique of them all, that whenever i am watching it, as if i was watching a poem unfold itself. The series have good music (my favorites are the two ending musics)good laughs (just watching morita do the weirdest things!) but most of all it is full of meaningfull quotes and truthfull questions about life. and also its like i also want to do some soul-searching myself.

what is loneliness anyway?

saraane

saraane

Dream on

Love the anime. It's great and my group should be watching more in a few weeks YAY! LOL the most interesting to me is the opening credits. We actually paused each frame to identfy the food.

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Yea, it was really a great anime, funny as hell
My favorite parts involved the teachers and the youth:)
But it also gave some great insight, to everything really such as growing up and whatnot

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

I love this show alot. The character are so realistic and the animation is so unique. It got a well balance of drama and comedy. Right now, Im waiting for the Live-Action

ChibiNekoMimi

Honey and Clover <333

I seriously LOVED this anime, when it first came out I couldn't get enough. But now that it has ended I miss it a lot. I keep expecting a new episode to come out. ;_; All in all this is a VERY good anime/manga and I highly reccomend it.

Quote by ChibiNekoMimi
But now that it has ended I miss it a lot. I keep expecting a new episode to come out
There's gonna be 2 more extra episodes,that will come out on the DVDs.

There's gonna be 2 more extra episodes,that will come out on the DVDs.

Quote by saraane
LOL the most interesting to me is the opening credits. We actually paused each frame to identfy the food.

Actually I find it a bit creepy,but it's cool in way.

shiarou

i am alive again!

The super-weird opening theme almost made me stay away from this anime! Well it seems we can't never reallly judge a book by its cover.

And by the way is it true that there will be extra 2 episode coming when the DVD's are released? i'm a bit slow at news like that

what is loneliness anyway?

Quote by shiarou
And by the way is it true that there will be extra 2 episode coming when the DVD's are released? i'm a bit slow at news like that

Yes,but I don't know the releasing data.

Quote by shiarou this show is the most unique of them all, that whenever i am watching it, as if i was watching a poem unfold itself.

Nicely put. This anime tends to have some of the best writing that I've seen in an anime. I'm getting my MA in literature so I simply dote upon anything that is beautifuly written. I don't how much the translation changes things, but there were certain times where everything sounded so prolific and lovely. Ayumi tended to have some of the best lines...

Quote by sthenia
I don't how much the translation changes things, but there were certain times where everything sounded so prolific and lovely. Ayumi tended to have some of the best lines...

If you watched Solar version,then you can be sure that translation is correct.Besides that here is the translation of the lyrics,though some of them are only romanized.You may find it interesting.

This is the first anime where I loved every character. They all seemed so real and human, and thier lives were believable (except for Morita sometimes...haha). I even liked the old professors and Mayama's coworkers.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.