Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 database error? - Minitokyo

database error?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

I tried several times to submit a dojinshii.. but there was always a message which says, that there is a database error.. .__. why? >__< and it seems that I'm the only one who can't submit things.. o.o

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

could you be a bit more specific as to what you click, where it goes wrong, the like?

When I click for the full view, I keep getting this message:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
-----------------------------------------(...) one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'http://download.minitokyo.net/3411/'. ...
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: stats in <b>/120GB/minitokyo/public_html/_gallery/do(...)

Is it because I need to build up my credits? I'm only guessing because I am new and I can't seem to find anywhere that tells me how exactly the site operates.

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

Quote by Sheqelcould you be a bit more specific as to what you click, where it goes wrong, the like?

okay okay..

First i went to "browse" in order to submit an indy-art. I wrote something into the "title" and "description" boxes and clicked "continue" now i should be able to upload the gallery item, but there is that message:

Database Error
Fatal Error
Minitokyo ยป Gallery
Database Error

There was an error with the database. Please try again later.
Return to the homepage

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

sorry, but you really need to be a bit more descriptive ^^; which category did you choose? what type of indy art? it seems to be working fine for me.

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

Quote by Sheqelsorry, but you really need to be a bit more descriptive ^^; which category did you choose? what type of indy art? it seems to be working fine for me.

Browse > Original > Indy Art > Dojinshii

it's strange.. it seems that I'm not allowed to copy text into the description box.. o__o i copied the description text from notepad.. and when I click on "continue" it says that there is an error.. but when I write it down by myself everything is just okay.. X__X or am i not allowed to post links and images? o__o

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

hm weird, what did you paste from notepad?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.