Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Were? I can't find the Search button - Minitokyo

Were? I can't find the Search button

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Ok... this is a nice question to put against MT3.... well were is it... i mean the Search Button... I've seen that we can search by other ways... but i can't find anything with thoes... I wan't my search button again :( ... he was so nice... ~_~ ... wasn't it?

Signature Image

if you look over to the left just under options you will see it :P

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I was like, "What a stupid question for a person to ask...the search button is right....what? it's not there!"

Actually there is a problem...

You can only see the search button (under options) when you are actually viewing a thread. If you try to find the search button on the main page or under something like http://forum.minitokyo.net/recent/ you can't find it.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i think this is rediculous....and they tell people to use the search option before creating new threads or posting new scans and such.... they should have kept it in the original place where people could actually see it...it would also help new members get used to MT.... :)

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Quote by mitchelli think this is rediculous....and they tell people to use the search option before creating new threads or posting new scans and such.... they should have kept it in the original place where people could actually see it...it would also help new members get used to MT.... :)

That's what i meant... they ask for people to search for similiar scans or threads... but now were is the button... i saw him in the opinions but that button does not search as the other from MT2 did... :(
I prefer the other one... I ask for MTers to respond to this appeal... for the Search button... because it''s something we realy need...
Thanks
Ja ne

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.