Do you like dressing in Goth/Lolita dresses?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Cancel

I love the goth/lolita look and was wondering if any one else does!? When I learn how to sew, I'm gonna make me some! yush! Until then, i'll just admire them! ^-^ hehe!

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Cancel

well one girl i know does and she does look pretty looking goth but it doesnt look good when its too much....

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

• Oct 28, 2005

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

Cancel

they do look really awsome
and hot on girls
be nice to see some in real life too

Remember
Revolution

LasT-LighT

LasT-LighT

[Su^C^kS]

Cancel

iii would agree with ^^bouth there ;)
it looks hot on girls ...
and that it doesnt look good when its to much..
cyas araound

---{Its magic to be a Shadow.}----
Your never to stop, if you are a Shadow.
But you will always be alone, like Shadow.
No one will remember, poor little Shadow

• Oct 28, 2005
Cancel

I can only agree with LasT-LighT

hot on girls but it doesn't look good if it's too much :)

• Oct 28, 2005

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Cancel

well am a gurl and i really love to dress that way ^^ but as u all said not that much ^_^'

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Cancel

My friend is a 100% gothic lolita, and love the dresses :) It's an amazing styla ^_^ But I don't have a lolita dress myself >_<

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Cancel

I don't wear this, it's not my style. However, I think it's cool how other people dress like that, I think it comes out good.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Cancel

Hm, there's a NYTimes article on how the Gothic style is turning up and is on the rise. Here it is, if anyone's interested:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/30/fashion/sundaystyles/30GOTH.html?8hpib
I myself haven't really ever been into that kind of style, mainly because I've never tried it.. I think I'm too old to make an attempt now ^^

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

• Oct 29, 2005

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Cancel

Nah, I dont' prefer the goth dresses, or the lolita dresses, but if I could find one around here, I would wear a kilt in a heartbeat! For Scottish is the new trend!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

• Oct 29, 2005

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

Cancel

I'm not a girl, so I don't wear dresses, but I do like the gothic lolita look :D

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Cancel

I absolutely adore the lolita look! I got close to ordering some from this exclusive japanese site XD...but I can't actully wear it in public XD XD XD...

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Cancel

I generally don't wear dresses at all...

I am invincible!

• Nov 01, 2005

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Cancel

I really adimre those who spend their time dressing... i my self luv dresses n now lolita fashion is in... so really wish to have d time to make 1 for myself... i have bought some laces n even bought some victorian fash magz but no time to look at them...

cinnamonsin

cinnamonsin

spicy-sweet dream

Cancel

I am in love with the gothic lolita style. Lace, ribbons, satin... It just makes me want to play dress up. XD

But I doubt I would ever walk out of the house dressed like that. I try to keep my style of dress on the mellow side.

So for now I'll stick to drawing outfits like that.

Cancel

I think the Gothic Lolita look looks realy cute on girls. ^^ I like drawing dresses like that on my characters as well, it's fun to do all the detail.

• Nov 03, 2005

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

here in manchester it gets cold, so i wear nothing but black leather, black trench coats, black pants, black shirt and black tie, i also have specific designs on them, for example my shirts all have "Gothic Revolution", "Single Man", "Death is Imminent", "Unholy", "Faith Blackened", "Broken", "Venetian Black", "Versace", on most of them. they are written in Goth fonts. i also style my hair quite messy, kinda like dead, but actually there is plenty volume.
i also wear black boots when i go out, does that make me extra goth. i see most of friends are goths too.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Cancel

Aww, I absolutely love Loli-goth fashion! I wouldn't wear some of the stuff though, cuz I think it's over the top. Like those extra puffy puffy dresses... But I really love the style! I don't know how to make anything, so I was really tempted to buy something in that style. But I find it too expensive still... XD Haven't been willing to part with my hard earned money for something like that yet! But I would definitely want something like that. Like some of their shirt styles, I think would look totally nice with a pair of jeans so it's not like over the top loli-goth. But that's just my opinion. One of theses days... ^^

cinnamonsin

cinnamonsin

spicy-sweet dream

Cancel

Actually my friends are saying I should try to make a Gothic Lolita outfit. They were looking at some of my designs of them and kept saying I should make them! But I know they would still look so much better on paper. ^^;;

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Cancel

i think they look pretty cool but i've actually never tired dressing like it ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Cancel

It looks really cute on girls. I don't think it would suit me though heh.

• Nov 04, 2005

kanae06

ako'y isang pinoy...

Cancel

yes i dress in EGL whenever i can... with whatever clothes i have ^^

Art thou pale for weariness
Of climbing heaven and gazing on the earth,
Wandering companionless... ?
by Percy Bysse-Shelley

• Nov 14, 2005
Cancel

i dress like a goth but im not a goth. its only because i like chains and i like to where black.

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

• Nov 23, 2005
Cancel

omg! i want one! those are just too cool. i want to wear one or own one, but i don't have the skillz to make one and dont' have the sources to buy one. well, that just leaves me of my one dream to go to japan someday then :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.