Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats Your nickname? - Minitokyo

Whats Your nickname?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

so whats ur nickname n how'd u get it?
i usually go by Urwin n most recently Chopstickz
i got urwin when i used to say my name really softly n barely hearable
so when my friends cuz asked me what my name was he thought I said urwin n my friends
that it was funny so they jus keypt calling me that.
I got chopsticks since i've decided to try n carry a pari of chopsticks with me all the time.

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

they call me polar bear...

cuz of cold jokes and cold talks... cold everything.. im a cold man... but they just like to call me polar bear...

but in games they call me phantom BW or phantom BrokenWingz...

well BrokenWingz is my nickname in the net world... phantom... well i like to play as a sniper in the game.. and for some reason they could never find me.. i sneak and pick... they just die soundlessly..

Mars-I am overly obsessed witht he manga called mars
Joey-I dresses up as a guy for halloween and i pulled it off. There were girls checking me out. (ewwwww) Well give me a break it was dark out..lol

Otaku Candy

"It takes an idiot to do cool things, that

windchomper

mistress of incompetence

chi. or chi chi.

Simply because that's the first part of my name.

i have nothing meaningful to say. If i did, i would use proper grammer conventions.

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

we already had 3 of this thread >_>

sammo...my real name is sam oh...im asian and there's an actor name sammo xD

Quote by sammowe already had 3 of this thread >_>
sammo...my real name is sam oh...im asian and there's an actor name sammo xD

oh really...my bad
watever then

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

my father called me pumpkin when i was little

Signature Image

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

My nickname is Shii, as most people used just to call me Shiina. People kinda compared me to Chii from chobits as I love the manga Chobits so it just kinda stuck and even I prefer it now.

Hmm, what sig? XD

Cadi

Cadi

True

my name is cadi.. a lot of people go for cadi, but my closest friends call me cee cee or c c which ever way you like to spell it... they call me that. well cuz they are too lazy to say my whole nameXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

some of my friends call me polly, for some reason...my real name is aura and i have no reason how they thought of that...

Well I have alot of nickname but I'll just tell you one because the others are -_-'
Well one of my friend just call me old men and that because I have white hair

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

strangely enough i used my brothers nickname o_O
my real nick name was SilentKiller cuz i dont talk much

Signature

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

i had a few nicknames i got dowang when i was writting down johnny depp movies for a friend and i spelled it wrong so Dowang is what they called me then i got rainbow stick cause i was telling them about a play i did in sec one and out of nowhere it had nothing to do with what i was saying i said rainbow stick. But for the lost part they call me Liz thats the nickname everyone uses cause its shorter then Elisabeth.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

well... my friend started calling me Krispy as in Krispy Kremes because my name sounds like Krispy XO I don't even like Krispy Kremes lol... and there's Kuri, because that sounds like the first part of my name, spelt out into Japanese characters

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'm not sure how I got them but they are: Timmy and Paladin.

Signature Image

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

Just Pirre, like here. It's kinda based on my real name (Pieter), the class freak from last year made it up once, and now everybody calls me like that ^^

Signature

theripper2000 and hayate

hehe the first was when i saw a movie about hima nd i needed a nickname for starcraft
the second is because i watch to many anime

i have ALOT of nicknames....
mostly i'm "angi"... and i got that from my friend that got too lazy to spell my name (Angelica) and just wrote angi.. so i've used it ever since.

(about my username.. i just added the pants for fun ^_^'

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

My friends call me Kurdyla. That's because another of our friends has the same first name as me so I'm called Kirdyla so my friend know who's being addressed.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

My nickname is Amria, my twin sister gave it to me and alot of people call me that now, not sure where she came up with it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ish

Signature Image

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

pe-pe. i'm asian and my friend wanted to give me a weird nickname cuz i gave her a weird nickname...snuffles...

Oh well...my family calls me Ah Mei *which means little sister in chinese*, my cousins shortened it to just May, my bro calls me Porky *that little teddybear from Garfield*, and recently my friends all call me "Ma Mi" which means mom in chinese =_=

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I just get stuck with Jolley. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.