Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oh Big Box-Mart What have you done 4 me?!? XD - Minitokyo

Oh Big Box-Mart What have you done 4 me?!? XD

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Oh Big Box-Mart What have you done 4 me?!?

You outsource our jobs and sold our future so we get some cheap crap!

LOLx...

http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/1gmarchive/002476.html

The cartoon is funny but in a sence this is some serious matter. People are losing their jobs to outsourcing because it is simply just cheaper to do it else where, not just the labor work, but now almost everything...

like some ex that I can give:
-Insurance company in the US would rather buy a plane ticket and send patients requires *non life threating* surgery to asia or south america to get the operation and care then do it at their local hospital.

-Big housing contruction projects will be finish in asia then then ship it over to the US part by part to assemble here.

-Even your customer service that you call came from overseas in asia or from South America.

now how u like that, for no jobs 4 u. *unless u move to those places* some of my friends *who are business major, NBA guys, found themselves now working in Hong Knong & China.* no more USA for them... what can I say, laugh at the cartoon but get ready to be outsource, eventually... :P

so what do u guys think of it? ^^ I know its kind of like... hmm... not something something I wana think about but... Its coming... XP

Signature

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Well, Ive always said you cant trust those in power. And power has many forms, be it governmental, corporate, or other. Wal-mart has always seemed suspicious to me(even tho yes, I have shopped there, only because I could get the latest yugioh cards there), simply because Ive known people who worked there. And when they tell me they`d rather work in fast food, Im inclined to think Wal Mart sucks.

But what can we do? Quite a bit, honestly. Thats one thing Im starting to notice more and more, is that the civilian populace is getting sick and bloody tired of being walked over by those who think they`re better, and are simply out for themselves. I mean, yes I wish to start a corporation of my own rather soon, but considering my business model includes free health care, vacations, decent pay and, gasp! A focus on on profits as the end-all-be-all, but rather the whole picture..

I may succeed, or I may be killed by hired guns from China, who`ll kill me for $200 ;) Wal-Mart loves those cheap chinese folk..

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by Teryon...Well, Ive always said you cant trust those in power.

you can trust them as such as u can throw them. lolx.

Quote by Teryon...Wal-mart has always seemed suspicious to me(even tho yes, I have shopped there, only because I could get the latest yugioh cards there), simply because Ive known people who worked there. And when they tell me they`d rather work in fast food, Im inclined to think Wal Mart sucks.

LOLx... well, the economy at work... lovely isnt it. The only reason I can think of why anyone should work on a wal-mart is because you want their employee healthcare. but even then I hear right now they are trying to take it away from the older employees.

Quote by Teryon
...But what can we do? Quite a bit, honestly. Thats one thing Im starting to notice more and more, is that the civilian populace is getting sick and bloody tired of being walked over by those who think they`re better, and are simply out for themselves. I mean, yes I wish to start a corporation of my own rather soon, but considering my business model includes free health care, vacations, decent pay and, gasp! A focus on on profits as the end-all-be-all, but rather the whole picture..

I may succeed, or I may be killed by hired guns from China, who`ll kill me for $200 ;) Wal-Mart loves those cheap chinese folk..

well good luck with that bubby... but yea, what can we do. Its corp. america at work. The only thing we can do is *become part part of the corp. american by becoming shareholders and sell their a$$ to HELL and bank on them and then use that money to have a protest both right next to their corp. office* XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.