Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how to upload animated avatars? - Minitokyo

how to upload animated avatars?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Since MT3 came out, my old avatar has not shown up, so I decided to take this chance and upload a new avatar. So I downloaded a animated avatar and discovered that the gif file consists of many frames, so I was just wondering if any one out there can tell me how do I upload the animated gif?

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

to upload the animated avatar just go to control panel, personal options and
then upload your avatar from your sytem..hope that helps

Signature

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Well the probelm is when I download the avatar, it has a size of 100x100 and when I resize it, I dont know how to upload it when has all those frames. But thanks for your help ssjgohan :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

So you have all the frames of the gif but not the complete animated gif? If so, you'll need a program called Imageready(it comes with photoshop and it should be located in the Adobe folder). If you don't have it, then go on google and serach for a frrames animator program. Open the program and put each frame on a seperate layer in the order you want it to go(bottom layer is first frame). Delete any unneccesary frames. Then on the top menu, you click Window>animation . Then a wide window will pop up. Near the top left, there is a little button with an arrow on it. Click it and select 'Make frames from layers'. Then, on the top menu, select File>save optimized as... and save your gif. Then you should be done. Then you can upload it ! Hope that helps ^^

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.