Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in god? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in god?

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 174 total items

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Quote by daosAs you may have noticed, the word god is not capitallized, and it will not be whenever I say it. I come to you today asking, do you believe in god? Why or why not? o_0
XO Personally, I do not because there is more proof against it, than proving that it exists. I hope however that someone out there reading this will have stronger opinions and reasons as to your logic.

Me too, I don't believe in god...LOL, seee. God, god god god god...(That first 'god' had a capital because it was the beginning of the sentence) ...Anyways, I'll believe in god when I see him with my own eyes...Have anyone of you wondered how the bible was made? It could've been written by a dude that was trying to get people to be good and polite or something to look forward to when you die...Well, if I die and go to hell. Who cares? I will become a demon and kill every goddang person I see. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Or be reborn, but forget I had another life. You know, that could be true. Like you could've been living 100 billion years ago, but you wouldn't know it...Well, if that is true, I hope I'll get reborn with supernatural powers :P Sorry if I had gotten anyone to question their religion..I don't want anyone to stop what they believe in. It's your choice if you want to believe in god.

EDIT: I've been reading the other members responses, and I agree. Humans are the worst living things on earth. I'm saying I believe in god or anything, but in the bible, it says he created humans to look and think like him. Or something like that...Anyways, if we were created to think and look somewhat like god, why would god create us? Has he not noticed what his so called 'creations' have done to this planet he so calls created? I hope science shall prove the existence or non existence of god...

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

I believe there's only 1 god in this world .
N yup! i believe in this particular god!

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

akito85

akito85

and the story goes..

I think if you use analogical thinking like that.. you'll never
believe in god... I belief in my GOD although I've never seen
god (I dont use it/he/she). I believe what the holly koran said
because since a century ago the koran never changed still the same till now..

I am a muslim ^^

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Of course I believe in God. He's given me proof more times than I care to count.

I am invincible!

Well, searching for proofs about God's existance is really daring... as daring is the idea of you or me posting a message.

Biological elements gathered to give us all life... but in some point, science is not enough to understand... that's exactly where we place God.

To all, don't be so hard, enjoy life and be thankful for the chance to live, just that.
Later ^^

Signature

I do believe in God, cause i think all of us is God created and we are the most talented created that God had created....

All you had felt in your life is God plan for your life...You do the best and God do the rest...

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Quote by ProgramZEROLet's not forget how much EASIER it is for the world to be bad than to be good. If, say, the Christian God existed, why the hell would he design us so poorly in a poorly designed world? Why is it so easy to commit a sin? You'd think that he would design us neutrally. All religions are cults that come up with wacky ways to extract money from the ignorant. What the world needs is science, math, and technology.

To quote Oromis from Eldest: "If there truly are gods, they should be rebelled against, not worshipped blindly."

Truly a beautiful post. I agree with you entirely.

Quote by BorisGrishenkoOf course I believe in God. He's given me proof more times than I care to count.

Oh, I'd love to hear this.

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I don't believe in stuff that I don't see. I can only things that I see with my own eyes.

sebastian22

sebastian22

Moody,man!

I don't believe in god,because there are too many who try to make you believe in it(yeah if you ask a priest he will tell you that god ihas no gender),even with force.If god was really out there and allmighty why does it need special people to make you believe in him?And also there are so many different ways of religion about god,why doesn't god just say:'well here I am,and as you can see I am for real.And by the way stop that idiotic wars about the ways of seing me.'?But I think that there are some higher mights althought I don't know what they are or if they are just chance.

Normally here should be an intelligent and funny text.But I wasn't in the mood to write one.

Yes.

DUD

DUD

Mecha-Muffin

I do not hold religion in very high regard. Limiting youself and living by someone else's rules just doesn't appeal to me. To me, religion is just a tool to control the masses. Not necesarily bad, christanity tells us to be good to each other. All religions (that I know of) has the "be good to your surroundings" part in common. The koran says it's sinfull to eat pig, but that's because that at the time of it's writing, pigs where full of bacteria and very unhealthy. These are good things, a help to some people and ultimatly promotes a healthier society (if it wasn't because people tend to mislike people of foreign religions at least). I however, do not need that kind of support. Nor do i see anything holy in the bibel or similar writings. They where in all likelyhood written by men, not gods.

I'm willing to accept that there is a some god-like entity though. It is afterall, very unscientific to say that divine beings doesn't exist. You can't prove that there's no such thing, can you? It's like how people of the past where dead certain that the earth was flat. It's also very arrogant to think that we know everything. Some famous scientist who's name eludes me said some hundred years (or more. Just can't remeber. A long time ago in anycase) ago that nothing was left to be discovered, but the scientific progress we've made in the last 20 years is amazing.

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

Why I see religions as cults, there just man made things.

Over here in New Zealand we have a group called the Destiny Church, they have a leader called Brain Tamaki. This guy is a Multi-millionare, why, because he wants everyone in his church to give him a certain % of there weekly earnings, He drives a car with the licence plate kingdm, He also started a Goverment Party so that he could rule the damm country and make everyone follow his rules, When ever hes in public he has several bodyguards. This guy is trying to make out hes a god, but hes just a man tho can tell people what to believe, and its wrong. Some of the people in his church are poor, and they give there money to this guy so they can be seen as great people amoung the church, so they go to heaven, but these people cant look after themselfs, nor their family. Its wrong, you shouldnt have to give money so you go to heaven, you shouldnt have to go to church every sunday, you shouldnt have to pray everyday.

All that should matter is that you believe in your god, thats all. You shouldnt have to follow peoples rules just because they said god gave them to him. God is what you make him/her.

I find that if god does exist then he wont matter who you are, you will go to heaven, he will forgive you for the bad things you have done regardless of what they are.

I also think that Satan/Devil and Hell were created in to scaring people in to things, make it so you follow the rules of the religion so you can go to heaven instead of hell.

Well sorry I rambled on, but this is what I think ok, dont get angry or flame me because its my opinion, believe what you want. Im not saying there is no god.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rubi207

-=Rubi=-

I believe in god because there are just too many unanswered questions and for me, god is the only answer...very debatable topic tho

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Yep, I do.
Why? I don't really know.

I've belived in God for the past 18 years, so it's something natural for me. It's pretty simple. I choose to belive, I guess I like believing in God...
I'm not a "fanatic", I just believe... that's all there is to it.

And about the proofs... well it wouldn't be "fun" if there were proofs of God existence... I mean what would be the point of it...? Ahh I'm too tired to actually make some sense out of my own words... so I'll stop now ^_^'

PS: I liked Rubi207's way of answering, nice and clear :D

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

I do believe.

I am sharing my open opinion.
Do not be ofended.
I am not forcing anyone in my believes.
Mmkay?

God is holy and we are full of sin.
He can't stand that.
But he can control it.
The first human's, Adam and Eve, were givin a rule.
Not to eat for the tree of live and the knowledge of good and evil or something like that...

They disobeyed.
They get the consequences.
And so do we.
That's to the "serpet", satan, we now live in a world of sin.

God is waiting for the second return of Christ.
The people who believe will be Raptured immediatley out of their clothing.
People that don't. Well...
They stay for the tribulation.
The antichrist is a person who, used to be innocent, and now is turning every
body away from god, will take over.
Signs involve: Same Global Currency, Same Global Government, and the
Antichrist in the center of this.

I am not ashamed of my belief ether, like 7miLeDog said : "At the time of
their death, THEY WILL BE VERY SCARED."

Very scared indeed...

failsafe

failsafe

Suteki!

Quote by BorisGrishenkoOf course I believe in God. He's given me proof more times than I care to count.

Same here. Imagine nature giving me a brain and expecting me to live life fully... no wait, I can't imagine that. I'm smarter than nature... I have a brain.

Mt. Rushmore is definately a place I want to visit though. :)

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

Quote by 7miLeDogOnly stupid people doesnt belive in God. The main reason it is because they want to live in a world where they can do all the bad things they want, where God will not judge their actions. But, i bet that the persons thats dont belive in God, at the time of their death, THEY WILL BE VERY SCARED.

I could very well say the same thing to people who do believe in God, that there all stupid, But saying its not going to prove anything, but that Im am stupid for saying it.

Your telling me since I dont believe in "God", that when I die, Im going to be scared because of that reason? No sorry that doesnt work.
Anyone can be scared to die, if they have a god or not, It wont change anything will it?
Sure you can be accepting when you die, because you have a god, but I can be just as accepting when I die, because I dont have a god.

Having a god doesnt mean the person will be bad, saying that they dont believe so they can do bad things isnt correct. I know heaps of God following people who have done bad things, think of all the people who think they are doing gods will and killing innocent people. Believeing in god doesnt make you good or bad.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I believe in God.

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

I think god's just a human invention...
It's why there's so many religious with one, many or no gods....

For me, i do not believe in god like catholiscism or muslim etc....
But i think there's something, an powerfull energy who made this world, who gave the life etc....
It is that god for me.

Meshi ha ... ?

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Quote: "I don't see God, so, He doesn't exists"...

It's not that we don't see god and so we don't believe in him. We don't have any proof for his existence apart from some tales.

Actually, what gave me the first doubts was one of Bertrand Russel's sayings [translated from the greek edition of his book]:

If you are sure that ther really is a difference between good and evil, then I ask you: is this difference the work of god or not? If it is caused by god then to god himself there is no difference between good and evil and therefore god cannot be good.
If you say that god is good, then you have to admit that good and evil have some meaning independent of god's will because his works are good and not evil. But if you say that, you have to admit that good and evil exist not because god wants it but they are logical inscapes that pre-existed god. Thus, god is not all powerful

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

MPX88

MPX88

For the Jewish, Lucifer works for God.
It was God who ordonned to Lucifel to became the evil symbol ;)

After that, it changed a little with catholiscism...

Meshi ha ... ?

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

I believe the real question is "Does god believe in us?"

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

MPX88

MPX88

To that we have to know who is God....

Meshi ha ... ?

There is most definitely a God, he is the only Father in Heaven even on Earth. Even though you cant see God, you can definitly fell Him well for some people, God is Like the wind, there is wind but you cant see it right!? email me at greyzeer502@yahoo.com i'll explain everything ok :D

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 174 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.