Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [*.:.Future Careers,Occupations or Hobbies.:.*] - Minitokyo

[*.:.Future Careers,Occupations or Hobbies.:.*]

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Searched for topic, seemed to have been deleted or non-existent, if already existent, notify me^.^

Future Occupations,Careers or Hobbies

I am currently in my third year of secondary school, and i continuously think about my course selections and how they will benefit me in the near future.
I've been having problems with figuring out what my future career, occupation may be.
My guidance councelor suggested i take a career test, to see which occupation best fit what i answered, but i received idiotic choices such as physcologist, etc. Which doesnt quite fit me since i tend to not hold much patience for obserd people.
I enjoy designing many different things, such as clothing, body structures, i also enjoy taking care of people as well. It kind of makes me feel as if im wanted and needed. So i am currently on my way of deciding whether i become a designer or a nurse, or somewhere in a medical profession.

What future occupation or career do you feel confident in being in your future? If you dont know what you'll become, what are you interested in?

I know plenty of people who still are fuzzy on the idea of what their profession will be, so atleast i dont feel quite alone. I also have heard that most people graduate highschool, enter college/university, still not knowing what they are working towards.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hopefully when I get done with college I will be able to get into journalism. ^_^

I've also always been interested in weather and meteorology, so maybe if my journalism career doesn't work out, I can go back to school later to study weather. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I'm taking classes for nursing now, because if anything, that'll be a really good back up... Hehe, no, it doesn't really work like that, but what I really want to do is graphic design or something in the arts. I'll have to go back to school for it though. :/ It's complicated... but yeah.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

my most favorit thing in the world is combat and training my body to fight with every part of my body(which i can do because i train with everything). Im planning to go to the millitary. Im going to join the marines then work all the way up the the elites of the marines which is Marine Recon(the special forces for the marines but they not like the special forces of the army), then because in marine reon ill be able to go to any specialized school, so then ill go to ranger school, then after ranger school ill go to Army special forces school and see which one i want to do most. but somewhere i plan to go to collauge. marine life sounds so much fun. i want to be the best soldier i can be if i go to the millitary. Im not afriad to be in danger or of death but i doubt ill get killed, but you never know, even the best die.

i'm going to be a graphics designer...or something to do with arts^^
yup, already planned ahead..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, and I'm 23. I remember what Ant (props if you know who he is) once said: You could be washing dishes or be President of the United States, it's all equally stupid to me. I totally agree with that statement, and I believe there is too much emphasis on what your career is going to be. I went to college to take cool classes and expand my mind, not to get a job. What do I do with my Mathematics degree? I work as a biller at a stationary printing company part time, and do freelance art and eBay the rest of the time. And I'm planning to participate in National Novel Writing Month, so that might end up making some cash someday.

Great decision, you're already thinking of career at that age.
i'm a Junior in HS and just starting to think about my career, thinking of being a Dentist or Comp software engineer. both is sooo hard to acheive! so hard to pick between those 2....
need to talk to more people...

<(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

This is my signature
You like?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'm already studying to become a teacher... but i always loved flowers, so my friends tell me i should do some moonlighting as a florist! ^_~

Signature Image

pamkips

pamkips

?????

well with my wierdess when it comes to arguing i want to become:
a) lawyer-bwahahahahahahaha must help the innocent
b) social worker-must help homeless children find a GOOD home
c) art teacher- God have mercy on these children
d) the person who will stalk you
e) other things i can't remember now
yep....tha's me alright!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Hm... I'm kinda in the category that doesn't know what they're doing... And I'm in my last year for university ^^;;; I'm doing a general Biology degree, but I really have no clue where that can take me. So with some help (there's going to be some career thing for Science in a couple days tha I can attend), I hope to know all my options that are ahead of me.

If I wasn't going to do anything with my Biology degree (seems like such a waste >.>), then I'm probably gonna go back to school at a technical college. So far, my options that I'm looking at are either Chemical Technologist or Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (ultrasound stuff). I'm definitely thinking something science related though since I'll have my biology degree to back me up and all.

I like writing and creative stuff, but I wouldn't use it as something to pursue a career. Those are just things I like to do in my free time.

iono...i dont dwell on the future...as right now...i am a college student and takin care of my basics

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

im still in planning ,but i want to be a pilot a private one,so i can fly all around the world and see what it has to offer,also i wanted to be an assain,but well going to jail part doesnt seem to click with me lol,oh or the killing lol,so pilot is looking good for me :)

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Haha, I'm a freshman in college...trying to figure things out. My original major didn't work out so well, so I'm looking for something else...xD

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

at the moment law or psychology is something that im sort of interested in, but its an iffy for me still.
i really like making layouts and graphics and stuff, buts its not really something im considering to make into a profession.
but i've got a way to go, im still in my first year of high school ^_^'
but in my career class we've been having loads of guest speakers coming in to talk to us about how its good to start thinking about your future at a young age, etc. etc. but yeah it is true that people get into college and still not knowing what they want to be. and what i found interesting was how some people tend to change their careers at least 7 times in their life O.o

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.