Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do with your friends? - Minitokyo

What do you do with your friends?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

So, my plans of what to do with my friends today were destroyed by the weather and I was thinking there should be a list of last minute things that you could do with your friends at times like this.

My friends and I, the only things we do is:

eat
karaoke
arcade
movie
shoot pool
shopping

So now you can add more suggestions onto the list of stuff to do when you go out!!

(And lets keep them to legal suggestions, please?)

Signature

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

In the winter or if its not too hot outsidede, we bake stuff then pig out on what we made ^^ it's fun. Hmm, we also just talk, walk to a store or something like that. Help any?

one of many things: eat, walk, eat, paintball, eat, shop, eat, movies, eat, tennis, eat, arcade, eat, swim, and eat.

its a good thing i have a fast metabolism. its a bad thing that im the only one of my friends that actually eats five square meals a day

Signature Image

hmm me and my friends just waste time, usually sit around at one of our homes and dont do jack.

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

lets c.... shopping.. karoake.. 007 parties!! hahaha, we usually play 007 and invite lotsa ppl over =P um.. go to the movies... but most of the time we just play video games =P

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I have different group of friends that I do different things w/

The Stoners friends- smoke up and play video games and sometime watch a movie
The Drinking friends- We play cards for shots of Brandy or some other hard stuff + Beer
The in Laws- Play game and watch movies. Seem to go to the mall more often too.
The Family- Go fishing, picking apples, and Chucky Cheese's + other things
The Good Friend- Go to the movies, go out to eat (alot)and go to the mall

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

bleh.. the thing is i seldom get to do stuffs with my friends. they're always busy and so am I. But during school holidays, we usually hang out around the mall.. walk, shop..eat..ice skate..go to d arcade (we're kids!! i'm only 13!).. go to da cinema.. or not, we go to each other's house. sometimes for party and sometimes for no purpose. haha.. oh well, that's how we do stuff together =D boring eh? hahaha ya see, i dont quite have time for them.. i'm using all da time on myself,.. like.. ON computer =P computer's my bestfriend ^_^

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

we play basketball, ultimate frisbee, and seldomly football
also like to play halo, go out to eat, go catch a movie...just bunch of healthy teenager activities :)

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

we juss hang makin totally ididots of ourselves sometiimes
and its so fun

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

sakkiiii and her friends:

-- the faves --

shopping // trying on clothes and modeling .. ^_~
dancing
watch movies
pick a stranger and start randomly talking to them .. =33
posing on the sidewalk .. ^-^
truth or dare with the guys

annndd .... for the night time: camping out in someones' room and talking .. ^-^

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i like to feed my friends to angel XD :D

*runs for dear life*

Signature

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Waaah.. Osi wants to feed his friends to me?? So like.. you want me to eat your friends?? oO;;

Sammo -- Those activities soooo show you live in the middle of nowhere >__> xD JKJK!!

Waaahh, saki does fun things... I don't think I'd be able to do the posing.. >_> XD

More suggestions!! xD

Signature

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Mmmm, we play Halo, go around to various shopping places and....walk....or go to a movie (but only if we've heard it's really good). There isn't much to do where we live :\

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by AngeletteWaaah.. Osi wants to feed his friends to me?? So like.. you want me to eat your friends?? oO;;

Sammo -- Those activities soooo show you live in the middle of nowhere &gt;__&gt; xD JKJK!!

Waaahh, saki does fun things... I don't think I'd be able to do the posing.. &gt;_&gt; XD

More suggestions!! xD

hai hai, thats our game...whoever comes back alive from meeting angel chan wins the pot of money XD

*hides*

Signature

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Oo;;; But I ate so much already...

:Had gone to buffet and stuffed self...overfull:

Signature

Quote by sammowe play basketball, ultimate frisbee, and seldomly football also like to play halo, go out to eat, go catch a movie...just bunch of healthy teenager activities :)

haha how could i forget Halo! possibly the greatest multiplayer experiecne with friends

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Play Truth or dare! Haha. Wait, we do that all the time. :D Teehee, Trying to figure out your friend's crushes. :X

in the event that i do go out with my friends, at the end of the day it usually ends up at karaoke. otherwise it's a party at one of my friend's house.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

hmm......

lets see.....we mostly just go hang around at one spot and chat...
the odd time we play mahjong (for money) and now we r playing poker (for money again) a lot these days too...

then the usual stuff like movies, eat, and net cafe ect ect ect =^.^=

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Well most of the time we sit around during dinner and quote South Park and make fun of life. Also we enjoy watching Anime at our college Anime Club. Oh and watch movies and complain about everyone dislike. Also plot to take over the world and discuss made up comics and movies.

I miss my friends

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

we don't really do much just the usual chat, watch anime/movies, sleepover, karaoke and insult each other XD

~mintyness~
Signature

To steal DarkSavior's method:

The Guy Friends: Play video games, watch movies (usually action, horror, or 'stupid funny' movies), talk occasionally, joke around, shoot baskets rarely, and sometimes go to the movies.
The Girl Friends: Talk a lot, watch movies, watch anime, go to movies, go out to eat, go shopping, swap anime and music.

my friends?
normal activities: eat, talk, sleepovers, b-ball, movies, vid gaming, hang out...
abnormal activities: strip b-ball, strip poker, stoopid pranks, sarcastic gayness... you know.

BTW, "strip" goes only the boxers... we don't go all out. that'd be pretty gay. ~.-- also, i'm talkin about GUY friends, wierdos. :P

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

i play go to the mall,chill,walk around,fight? lolz

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.