Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity blood ending. How do you find it? - Minitokyo

Trinity blood ending. How do you find it?

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Hope theres a 2nd season to end it better!

The anime was good for what they had to work with. I enjoyed the tension between Ion and Ester. but it is obvious that ester loves abel but it is one of those unrequited loves. i think the manga explains it all a great deal better, but we just have to wait for it over here in America. I've looked through Manga One and I gotta tell you guys. it's a beautiful story.

In regards to the ending... the reason why it seems so rushed is because in the novels they end right where Abel gets killed by Cain for presumably destroying the control base. The animators needed a way to end the series, and cobbled together this one.
the Anime, Manga, and Novels all are the same story line - the manga follows a more linear time line, while the anime takes stories from the pre-Esther involved storylines to flesh out the characters. The novel encompasses everything from the anime and manga, except for the second manga book, which are traveling tales that appear in neither anime or novel.
Also, the novels have a lot of short stories about various characters (for instance, Sworddancer has at least three stories devoted to just him)

Another author has been asked to complete the series. He was a close friend of the original author, and I look forward to seeing where he takes them.

merged: 03-10-2007 ~ 06:37pm
err... I was rescanning the novels when I realized I had one out of order. The fifth novel is where Abel "dies", then in the sixth one (which I thought was the fourth, darn those roman numerals) Esther deals with the political intrigues and general nasty business in ascending the throne of Albion and during that time Father Nightroad reappears (how, I have no idea. I'll have to take a closer look).

middysama

middysama

Reflection

I do agree that the anime ending had lots of loose ends, but its all due to the unfortunate passing of Trinity Blood's creator. But the story overall, beautiful.

I've been looking around hoping to find scanlations of the novels but with no luck, anyone knows where they can be found?

"Life Goes On, passionately.
As long as I am alive,
Even if I were to lose sight of my real self,
Life Goes On, I want to protect it.
My heart was shattered,
And in these eyes that have seen true sorrow,
Love is overflowing."

(lyrics from Life goes on by Mika Akisaka)

It didn't answer anything! What about Cain? Why do the Crusniks exist? What is their motivation? Arg! Just another example of a great show letting itself go in the ending.

* middysama
I do agree that the anime ending had lots of loose ends, but its all due to the unfortunate passing of Trinity Blood's creator. But the story overall, beautiful.
I've been looking around hoping to find scanlations of the novels but with no luck, anyone knows where they can be found?

I really hope I am not breaking rules by posting links like this, but go here...

http://www.mangaupdates.com/

Yeah the ending was crap but everything else was pretty good.

The ending was definitely a let down but not a complete flop. They don't even need to do a second series i'd be happy if they just had a few extra episodes to end things like they did with Wolf's Rain.

While pretty much everyone I know was dissatisfied with the ending, I personally enjoyed it. Even though they left it open for a second season, if you really pay attention to the show, most of the questions here were answered throughout the series. The biggest revelation, for me at least, was that technically, there are no "Vampires" in trinity blood. Here's a summary of all the backstory that happens before the first episode. It should answer a lot of your questions :)

2100 A.D. : Earth's overpopulated. U.N. decides to colonize Mars. Some time after the shuttles land, scientists detect airborne, microscopic nano-machines in the planet's atmosphere. When inhaled by humans, the nano-machines latch onto red blood cells and feed upon them. Like a parasite, it lives off of the host's blood. In return, the machines latch onto the persons muscles, thus giving them increased strength, stamina, and in some cases, the machines can combine together to form blades.

However, these powers come at the cost of having to drink blood to keep the machines alive, thus making the Mars colonists look like Vampires. Earth's media calls the colonists despicable because they must drink the blood of normal people to survive. With Mars' population dwindling due to lack of new blood, the colonists decide to attack Earth and feed off of it's population to survive.

2200 A.D. :They begin to attack Earth by nuking it with old fusion cores from the original U.N. shuttles, which explains the whole "Armageddon" thing in the first episode.

Thus the Crusniks are created, as weapons of mass destruction to be used in the coming war. Crusnik 01 "Lilith" is a failure, however, 02 thru 04, "Abel" "Cain" and "Seth", are successes. By making the Crusniks more powerful than normal Vampires, however, the Crusnik nano-machines begin to die off inside their bodies.

With their bodies literally dying of starvation, Cain attacks Lilith to drink her blood. He kills her, however, Seth and Abel work together to throw him in an airlock and shoot him down to Earth, directly into the blast of one of the nukes. He is assumed to have died.

Abel blames himself for Lilith's death, and in the midst of the battle between Earth and Mars, he steals a shuttle and heads to Earth with Lilith's body. He crash lands near an abandoned cathedral, and takes Lilith's coffin inside. He sets the coffin down on the altar and laments over her death for 900 years.

During these 900 years, time marches on, and a truce is declared between what remains of Earth's and Mars' armies. Mars is now completely uninhabited, and the Vampires settle in Eastern Europe and Russia, the site of the original attack. Seth has disappeared since the truce, her whereabouts unknown. The normal humans, or Terrans, settle in Western Europe, where the Vatican takes in survivors from the war. Albion, where England used to be, remains carefully neutral. Since they have seen the least of the war, they retain the most advanced technologies from 900 years ago.

About 3100 A.D. : Caterina Sforza, in line to become a powerful political figure in the Vatican. She is attacked by Vampire assassins and hides in an abandoned cathedral. Abel Nightroad, saves her by killing the assassins, and vows on Lilith's grave to protect the humans and never kill again.

A few years later, the first episode of Trinity Blood begins.

...whew...my hands hurt...

Well, that's about it. It should explain, at the very least, what the Crusniks are.

I still liked the characters and such. It had a great deal of potential. It's a shame the author couldn't finish.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

The ending left agreat deal open for a continuation which I hope they create. It would also be cool to see a prequel movie to Trinity Blood to set the stage so to speak for the series.
It was a very enjoyable series and could probably be easily extended as long as the quality animation and writing were kept up.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

it was alright I enjoyed it myself how it turned out.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

By the way, the grave at the end that says Abel Nightroad...presumably, everyone except for Ion Fortuna thinks that Cain and Abel both perished in that final battle. However, Abel knows that Cain is still alive somewhere. So, in order to protect the people that he loves (such as Esther), he pretty much has to fake his own death. In doing so, it ensures that no one else would follow in his footsteps, thus protecting them from Cain.

However, Esther really thinks that he is dead, so they most likely had a grave made for him sometime after she becomes the Queen of Albion, which explains the ending credits thing.

Kinda sad, because if they make a second season, neither Abel nor Ion would be able to interact with anyone else in the world to ensure that Cain only goes after them. I wonder who's point of view the second season would start from then...

I loved Trinity Blood...until the last 10mins of episode 24 lol, from what i understand there were two extra episodes planned/made (?) but after the death of the creator they were cut and the ending re worked. So the ending was confusing to say the least.

I still don't get what was so confusing to people...they used Lilith's nanomachines in her blood to bring Abel back to life...and then both Abel and Cain are believed to have died in the final battle, but in reality, they are both still alive. The story ends with Abel and Ion preparing to hunt down Cain, which sets it up for a second season.

And all three nations (Vatican, Empire, and Albion) are allied...and the only remaining member of Rosenkreuz Orden is Cain...that's pretty much closure in my book. A second season would be nice, but it depends on the way that they handle it, because of the situation that Abel and Ion are in.

ps: not every single anime show needs to end with a 20 minute long fight scene. I think that the ending was great, and at the very least, original.

carolinez

Just a dreamer...

Oh, wow! I didn't know that the creator of Trinity Blood has died. So sad!
I didn't quite like the ending because there was this lingering feeling for more. Yes, everything turned mostly alright in the end, but because Cain is still alive, nothing is really settled. And I like the names they were given - Cain and Abel, just like the two brothers in the Bible - one kills the other. But I actually think that Cain really loved Abel, in the anime, that is. A twisted kind of love...
And I wonder what Abel's feelings for Esther were... And for that matter, Esther's too - did she only admire and respect him, and maybe she was also grateful to him? Or did she love him also? Not only as a friend, but as something more.
I didn't like at all the fate of Sister Noelle. Hmpf...
And about the fight between Cain and Abel from the last episode, I didn't need to see more of it as long as the ending is the way it is. Kinda rushed really.
And I do feel the need for another season, but oh well, not everything turns the way we want to, right? Too bad...

Dreaming my life away

yo,

I'm love trinity blood, but hate when it finish, no sense.
now the manga comes, and give us a hope, a decent end for that perfect story.

ummmm.... is it true that the mangaka of trinity blood died?.... i mean i just finished watching the series, and i was inlove with the artwork of characters to locations, but coming here, i found that the mangaka is dead..... so is that true!?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.