Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Profile Page problems - Minitokyo

Profile Page problems

page 1 of 1 6 total items

uriziel

uriziel

it is a road to hell

I cant change my profile page why?

Signature

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

What do you mean by change? Changing the skin or personal options? Or still something else? Please be more specific.

uriziel

uriziel

it is a road to hell

ok I just now repair that but the problem was I cant change my background. But now everything is ok but thanks for your rep.

Signature

I have a major problem with my userpage. First it's these links on my page... I mean every clickable links which should be "clickable", is not working. I can't click on most of the links. Like the ones beside the page, but the links for my friend's userpage and all other links in the guestbook is available for clicking though. Why's that?

And second, it's about my forum threads being extended way up. I'm positive that customizing userpage has nothing to do with forum threads... why issit extended? And because of this, my guestbook is extended to the sides too. O.o

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote by Ephemeral-GardenI have a major problem with my userpage. First it's these links on my page... I mean every clickable links which should be "clickable", is not working. I can't click on most of the links. Like the ones beside the page, but the links for my friend's userpage and all other links in the guestbook is available for clicking though. Why's that?

And second, it's about my forum threads being extended way up. I'm positive that customizing userpage has nothing to do with forum threads... why issit extended? And because of this, my guestbook is extended to the sides too. O.o

It appears you have entered incorrect HTML in the userpage customization, rendering your userpage badly.

HongAnime

HongAnime

Mr. Hentai OP

Especially close tag </div> if you put it not enough it is bad, if to many it is really worst ><'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.