Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Halloween: The night of the terror - Minitokyo

Halloween: The night of the terror

page 1 of 1 6 total items

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Halloween is here. Monday.
It is the night of the terror films on TV. A night of the kids and sugar.
For me, Halloween it is not special because in my country it is only a night more. But, and for you? What is Halloween for you?
What do you think about it?

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Halloween is the time of year where I really get to enjoy myself, and shop for good room decorations for the rest of the year. The dark, the horror, the terror and fright, fun scares...*deep breath* Ah, such goodness.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Dressing scary, parties, and giving little kids candy so they stay up ALL night! I love halloween. :D

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Kill people the usual
HAHAHA!

Signature Image

I don't celebrate Halloween. Not much to think of. Just another few ordinary
days.

i really dont like halloween. every few seconds the doorbell rings and i must give out candy. im scared too because some kids might think its funny to egg my house or something so im always on the look out.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.