Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i dont get how to upload a wall - Minitokyo

i dont get how to upload a wall

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi there,
since there is averything new at mt, i have find out anything but i cannot find out where to upload a new wall. There is no option at my userpage or at my gallery ore elswhere where i can upload a picture. can anyone help me?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Visit the browse section of the forum and go to the section where you want to upload the wallpaper. The categories are listed alphabetically, so you can easily identify what you are looking for. The uploading process is this way to prevent excessive spamming from the way submission of gallery items was executed in MT v2.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Floflo81

Floflo81

The Lord of Laziness

I think you must browse the category in whrich you want to upload your wall (by clicking "browse" and then by choosing an anime) and then on the left there's a "submit" menu... I hope this can help !

Signature Image
Proud member of the _//Mai-HiME fans\\_ group. Je suis francais ! :D French-Tribu
Have a look at my userpage ! Ooops I should make some wallpapers now ! ^_^'

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.