Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dragonball Z - Minitokyo

Tagged under

Would you like to see a dragonball movie made.

Yes
10 votes
No
4 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

UltraNeo

UltraNeo

Son-Goku

ive herd from afew people i know that they are going to make a movie out of the dragonball z sagas. in all there is ment to be 6 movies to cover the sagas.

so if you have herd any rumours or know any websites with info on this topic plz let me know as im a mad dragonball z fan thanks. :) :)

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I don't get it. There are already DB Z movies and a real live action too.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

I was at the Official DBZ site at the start of the year, and they said that the live action movie was never going to happen, and that it was all a rumor.
Its still on the site so go have a look there.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Personally, making a movie from Dragon Ball Z, I don't get it.
City Hunter and GTO were already made (GTO was a live serie) but because they can be made. Dragon Ball Z, I can't see how can they make it. Dragon Ball, it's maybe possible and again it will need a lot of work

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Im a big fan of Dragon Ball Z, but I don`t want to see a live action movie, simply not....

In first place, the character and the powers are too dificult to make, and the story is already make in the movies and the serie....

I heard the rumors of a live action movie, but thanks God is they are only rumors

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

UltraNeo

UltraNeo

Son-Goku

my thoughts i reckon if they did make areal movie out of dragonball z it would ruin the versions we all love to watch at the moment. so i happy what i herd is just rumours and if they did make it i would not even try to eatch it as dragonball z is just fine the way it is .

It would suck if they made a live action movie of DBZ. I mean i LOVE DBZ but Hollywood or any other fat cats would just ruin it! I mean what saga would they do? The charcters would be all wrong they would change heaps. It would be just a disaster!
They would fully try to do a Matrix style fighting that just wouldn't work. And if a real person had Vejitas hair they would look demented! Yes a bit shorter then maybe not, but then it just would be Vejita. No one could act Vejita well.

No i don't think it would be good to see a live action movie of DBZ

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

They are already making a live action movie, on top of that we already have numerous threads on said movie. So, please kindly post your views in one of those threads instead of bumping a thread that's been inactive for over 2 years.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.