Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When and which got you hooked on watching anime? - Minitokyo

When and which got you hooked on watching anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

The very first anime I ever watched would have to be DBZ, but at that time I wasn't really into watching anime at all so I don't really consider this the one I started with hehe. I only recently started getting hooked on anime after a bunch of my friends got me watching Naruto XD That was about 6 months ago hehe and since then I've watched quite a few series and am absolutely loving anime :D

my first was rurouni Kenshin! wow' i just loved that series!
after that was LOVE HINA and JUBEI CHAN... after that there were so many
i can't recall them all.
i started adoring anime and manga becouse i really love to draw and scetch,
so i started looking up over the internet for related thing and then i ran into a thing called manga and anime (which at first i pronounced it comletely wrong)
from there it,s all history... :-)

i looooooooooooooooooooooove anime ! i really reeeeeaaaaaaly love it!

I suppose the first actual time I got hooked onto watching anime was when I first watc hed Naruto. >_< It's addictive, really!

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I think it was Evangelion.... It really got me hooked!XD

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Rubi207

-=Rubi=-

...lol...well, I'd have to say Sailor Moon. Those were the good ol' days :P

chibishibainu

chibishibainu

shiba inu~~

yeah, sailor moon for me too... when i was.. 6 or something.

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

Me firts one was DBZ too :D
(and my first manga too)

Meshi ha ... ?

that's a very funny story actually. one day i was sitting at ... i dunno i think it was 11pm watching tv and suddenly there was a cartoon on one of the tv stations and normaly there were no cartoons at 11pm so i continued watching because i was quite interested and i saw people being killed and chaos and i dont know what and in the next scene a big human-like monster was raping a woman ... and i was like WTF? ... i mean it's a cartoon, like ... cartoon like batman or the peanuts and this guy right there is raping a woman on public tv ...

to be honest ... i was quite fascinated and shocked so the next day in school i told my friend and he was like "yeah i've watched it too". so you could say that everything started from there and later on i understood that i was actually watching a hentai. and from that moment on i started watching all that anime stuff that was on tv until somebody told me that this is actually made in japan and a lot of things that i've watched already were anime ...

i guess that's about it.

p.s. i was about 12 years old i think.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

It was voltron that got me hooked.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

For me... Pokemon. Then Gundam and Transformers. But it was Tenchi that made me want to dedicate hours of my time to anime.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

pokemon is good

There's No place like hell

back when i was like 8 i watched dbz i had no clue it was anime or what anime was then i started watching gundam wing, outlaw star (i was confused by that anime one second she is fully dressed the next she is naked in a tank?) and blue submarine no. 6 then i searched the net for related items there it was anime and the rest is history

CandyKisses

CandyKisses

Candy Kisses

The first anime I watched was Dragonball/Dragonball Z, but what really got me hooked was Yu Yu Hakusho back when they used to show it on Adult Swim. I would make sure to watch it every Saturday.

Sweet as Candy

XxKira-LacusxX

XxKira-LacusxX

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom

First it was Dragon Ball Z; then Gundam Wing, G Gundam, Rurouni Kenshin, & Yu Yu Hakusho. But all those were on Cartoon Network.
Then I got hooked on Naruto and then started looking at Love Hina, Chobits, Ah! My Goddess, Bleach, Trigun, etc.

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

How did Anime get into your life?

Please use existing threads wherever possible.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.