Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Amazing Nurse Nanako - Minitokyo

Amazing Nurse Nanako

Tagged under Amazing Nurse Nanako

page 1 of 1 3 total items

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Hey all! Listen I'm really thinking in getting the ANN OVAs but after reading a couple of reviews in Internet I'm not sure. I like the character 'cause she seems like a brainless girl and all that and the scans I saw are ....how to say it with out sound like a freak (^_^)....well they are OK.
So can at least hear an opinion of someone who actually saw this anime. Thanks.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Been a while since you posted this - propably made your mind up already....

Watched it 2-3 weeks ago, downloaded version, and my short answer would be, don't buy it. Your description pretty much fits it. If you haven't yet, download it and watch it, but I wouldn't buy it... (unless you get a serious bargain of course)

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Well, indeed I already watch the OVAS. ^^ If I find them really cheap I'll buy the DVDs. So far, I can get each DVD for 33 dollars, no way I'm gonna pay that. XD
But I admit it, I love this crazy short anime. XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.