Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 worst job ever - Minitokyo

worst job ever

page 1 of 1 10 total items

wats the worst job you ever had?
mine so far was cleaning the bathroom in a fast food restaurant...
people have to learn to flush...*shudders*

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

i have never had a job before except fot babysitting my sister.....without money
ur job must really.... well stink

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Worst Job: Mcdonalds. GOD the boss there was a *beep* always yelling at us, Telling us to do this, do that, if we dropped something (even ONE piece OF frie) (Fry?) we would have to pay for a whole new one. Jeez.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Bi-Mart (Retail). I was a cashier. God I hate that place

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Long story, but it was working for Microsoft. Was there two months before I quit, and the group I was in imploded shortly thereafter.

lol

Mcdonalds, Bar none, had to be the werst jobb i ever had!!! :angry:

new crappy job, tutoring kids that don't want to learn,
sure being a teacher is a great thing to experience when
the kids you learn can actually succeed, but when they're lazy
bums that would rather be somewhere else and have no motivation
to learn and nothing you can do will change that, then tutoring becames
quite the burden x_x

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

a.g.t. (amature game tester) not only are you the tester's bitch (sorry language) you also have to review games that people don't want......did I mention it has suckass pay $7.00 per hour (after taxes)

For love....nah....just ecchi.

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

working for Sainsbury's (in Britain, it's a food store etc) doing STY - Sainbury's to you. Basically filling out the internet orders, finding out none of the stuff they ordered is on the shelves, having to substitute, getting letters of complaint, then being told to cut how long it takes you to about a quarter of any feasable time. Insane...

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.