Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 group bug : not in the good category - Minitokyo

group bug : not in the good category

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

okay i checked on of the groups i belong to, and discovered it was under the category "music". the group in question is the 'order of reason' http://order-of-reason.minitokyo.net/ , and i reckon it's more of a philosophic group than a music group. maybe the category philosophy (or something close) doesn't exist.

anyway then i checked the groups page in the top bar, and there are a lot (and i mean a lot) of groups under the category music (such as hispanime, which is more of an hispanic group than a latino-music-lovers group).
that's it, i know it's not an important bug though XP

PS i know i've already complained about that, but the group doujinshi support club hasn't been working since MT3 was up http://doujinshi-support-club.minitokyo.net/

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

didnt sheq (or was it a mod) already said about the categories. all the groups, and also anime is randomly being put under the category. Mods are suppose to be working on in putting em in the right category.

spikespiegel

spikespiegel

anime cowboy

lol i know what ya mean the mangaproyect is under games =P, it's a shame the group admin's can't change it that'd reduce the site mods workloads ^^ .

if it's between emptiness and grief,
give me emptiness.
-

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I know mods are on it, but I'll just say that the group "Straw-Hat Pirates" (about One Piece) si under the "Games" category, I say it to help not to complain, I'm not impatient or something, I understand that everyone has a lot of work with this new version....

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

We have the same problem with Hispanime group it is in wrong category Music I think, insted Anime category.
I know Shequel is working hard to fix those problems...^_^...

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Mhh my group Love-to-Stars is also under music.
Suggestion:
Wouldn't it be easier to make a button into the Group settings that the admin of the group can change the category himself in which his group belongs to?

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

group admin can change it now.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.