Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FFAC [cloud] wallpaper - Minitokyo

FFAC [cloud] wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

well....michiyuki...^-^**
here's my latest wall that have been put under the quarantined....
hehe....i don't know why you curious about it....but here it is http://img437.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ffaccloudcopy3ct.jpg ....i know it's not a quality wall....hehe...cause it's been deleted.... XP

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hmm about ur wallie...am not a teacher or perfect nmaking wallie *sigh* lol anyway i guess its just too simple nothing special on it if u know wha i mean!
and theres smthing else...the 2 boxes u put in ur wall...they dunt match with it *n my opinion*
anyway good luck n ur next wallie ^_^'
c ya

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hmmm, okay straight onto the wall....

I think the reason why this is deleted is bcos it is way to simple.. it is like you are slapping 6 different scans together (while changing the color balance on one of them only) and rearrange them to look like that, put the hexagonal pattern, then slapped your signature on it.. I think much more effort is expected from a wall >_< and as dalidadod had said, I feel nothing is special in this wall...
Hmm, the main scan that you used are of bad quality, I can see pixel squares on the scan, and I guess you get it from some screenshot or something.. for the other scans, they are generally better (and less noticable) except the lifestream ones that are on the top and bottom of the wall, can see some lines that kinda chopped off some section....
And I think the lifestream ones do not suit the other scans.. >_> even if you changed the color from greenish to orangish to suit the other scans.. And they are tad too big as the top & bottom border of the wall.. (oh, the top one looks as if it is not big enough to cover the width of the wall..)
If you wanna improve this wall, I suggest you get rid of those two parts (or maybe do them in smaller size) and try to put other effects as well, maybe put some pattern on some part of the wall, and create a focus for the wall.. I think you were trying to focus on the Midgar Memorial thingy, but the other scan doesn't seem to enhance that part, so I think you could choose other scan to help you focus on that part :)
Anyway, I generally do not quite like this kinda wall, cos this kinda wall (pardon me -_- ) looks as if it is done without much thinking over the concept part.. I think you should rethink on the concept, and maybe redo the whole wall.. well, that is just a suggestion...

Signature

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

I don't really like this wall....
It is not really impressive...

except the police. I like it :D

Meshi ha ... ?

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

As tareren said. Unfortunately, you used an unmodified scans (which is forbidden). And also, that scan, which is most of the background, is quite pixellated

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

erm....that upper part of the wall is too white-makes it looks empty
and, yup, it doesn't quite fit

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.