Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Not receiving NOTIFICATIONS of friends submissions - Minitokyo

Not receiving NOTIFICATIONS of friends submissions

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i am not receiving any notifications of my "friends" work.

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Yesterday I got notified, so maybe you should check your friendslist (I am not sure but I think it needs to be updated).

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i updated my list the other day. i had 2 notiifcatons for guestbook entries but not for my friend, kalicodreamz's wallpaper she uploaded 24 hours ago. i only realized the wall after searching the art gallery.

i hate to think that i need to search throughout the gallery's to "learn" of friends submissions.

also i didn't receive a notiifcation of your response markjo and your are on my "friendslist" as well.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

you will get notifications of someone submiting something if you put them on your watchlist.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

You need to have them on your watchlist to recieve notifications.

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Why should I have to have my friends on the watchlist to receive notifications for their work? If they're friends I want to have them on my friendlist.
I didn't get a notification for a wallpaper from a member from my friendlist yesterday neither....

Signature Image

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

i'm having the same problem i'm only receiving notifications from those on my mutual friends list my watchlist isn't giving me anything

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Oh? This is really weird. I don't understand the friendslist, hotlist and watchlist difference anyways. Is there any place where we can read about this? Some sort of information would be nice. And I agree with Angel-on-Dragon. I want to have my friends on my friendlist... and of course I am interested in their work! So it would be very weird if we don't get notifications of their works... -_-

Signature

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

me too.. me too..>__> s.o submitted a dojinshii 6 hours ago.. but i didn't get anything.. O__O

Signature Image

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

This is not a bug. Please refer to this thread. Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

Sorry, but closing this thread.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.