Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are we dependent on our friendslists again? - Minitokyo

Are we dependent on our friendslists again?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Emma

Emma

Dew Dust

I ask this because a very great feature in MT2 is now not here in MT3 which was the displaying of the favs you chose in the upper right corner (at least the recent three). I loved this feature since when I browse MT and talk to my friends, I see what beautiful walls I could have missed and I get curious as to why that person faved it. Essentially, it was a way of 'advertising' walls and helps so many of us to see walls that we missed during our times that we can't be online.

Now that feature is gone here in MT3, we are dependent on those who get our notifications that we submitted a wall. Therefore, majority of comments and views and favs will be from your friends. I know there will be some browsing the recent submissions, but many people submit wallpapers and a wall is pushed down to page 40 within the hours.

Does it seem then that MT3 is leaning more towards the friendslists regardless of the special "highlighted" walls section even though it was designed to try to prevent that as much as possible?

Signature Image

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

I'm sorry, I didn't have time to update my userguide yet with the info about watchlist, friendlist and hotlist yet. I'll put it up here. As for your question, they are not there yet, but the favorites on profile page will be back. Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more . I'll close the thread, look in that thread in 10 minutes or so.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.