Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quarentined? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

I received a notification that someone had commented on my newly submitted wallpaper, and as I went to read the comment I received this notice:

'Tokyo Babylon' by xRedPhoenix has been placed in quarantaine and cannot be viewed nor downloaded.
Only the owner of the gallery item can instantiate a request to return it to the gallery.

It will be permanently purged on or short after December 12.

What exactly does this mean? That my wall was deleted or about to be? Because I did not receive any notification of that from MT itself. Also if they wanted to deleted they could have- why QUARENTINE it? Please explain the definition to this? It's not on the FAQs...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quarantine question has been asnwered in the above thread, but me. =) Long story short, it's a purgatory of submissions, where questionable submissions (content wise or rule-violation wise) awaite final decision whether it'll be deleted or restored.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.