Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with age displayed on profile page - Minitokyo

Problem with age displayed on profile page

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

It's just a small little detail, but when I looked at my userpage, I saw that it had my age as 14, not the current 15.

I'm sure I've got the correct birthdate put in (Oct. 4, 1990), and there wasn't any option for putting the age itself anywhere in the control panel, but for some reason, it's being displayed as 14.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You may need to recheck your settings. Make sure that the date shows October 4th, 1990 and nothing else. I can't say the same because my birthdate is correct, which means that my age is correct.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I have this problem too. In september, I change my age fron 25 to 26, but now, there is no way to correct the age. And I have added my birthday, but there is no change.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

it appears correct now :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.