Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Believe in supernatural and superstitions? - Minitokyo

Believe in supernatural and superstitions?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

AnG believes in ghost....
and AnG also belives in all the superstitions their is..
>_< my friends calls me werid....>.>i get nightmares<.<
i get afraid evertym the mirror brokes or wenever a black cat crosses
...AnG belives i the boogie man and "it" in the closet

at night AnG closes AnG'z eyes and hope i see nothin scary
~::Closest eyes and hopes the night passes::~
#_~
*BOO!*
EeeeKKK!
wat r u afraid of and believes in?

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki's a big ol scarrrdddeeeyyy cattt!!!

i believe in everything .... sniffle ........... *nods* my friends make fun of me too! THEY scare ME toooo!!!!!!!!!

.. *looks around* .. gotta close the doorr ....

Hmm. Don't really know about superstitions. I think that everything happens for a reason, wheather that reason be supernatural or not I dunno.

Anyhoo, I think that there are supernatural things out there @_@

It's ok...It only hurts when I breath.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

aww poor Saki!
our friends are way braver then us and we always get picked on!
~::hugz Saki!::~

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

Yea i do .. I believe that if u die and u still owe someone something .. Like a promise .. a really big one .. You'll stay on earth as a ghost forever untill that person forgives u ..

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

I believe more in the supernatural then in superstitions

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

i believe in ghosts >_< and yah, some of my friends calls me weird XD but most of them believe in them too... =S i dunno but i always seems to be scared whenever i sleep, u know, it always feels like someones watching u sleep right in front of ur bed O_O! *shivers*

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

A little bit....I'm not a full believer since I stopped believing in alot of things. But I respect others ideals and beliefs. ^^

Signature Image

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

The super natural yes, they try to contact me...*no really, they do 0.0* As for superstituions, my aunts killed it, too many things.... They say when you dream that your teeth are going fall out someones gonna die, that scared me....but then again, no one died in my family..... But black cats crossing your pathway, black cats live in my community x.x they always cross my path.

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Whoa waterbunny ur aunts are scary
XD

Quote by p!nki believe in ghosts >_< and yah, some of my friends calls me weird but most of them believe in them too... =S i dunno but i always seems to be scared whenever i sleep, u know, it always feels like someones watching u sleep right in front of ur bed O_O! *shivers*

i totally feels the same thats y i always close my eyes really tight at night
or ill start to see things x_X
scary scary things -_-

*XOX ~AnG*

Signature Image

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

oh boy!... come visit my house sometime, eh?.. lol
around 1:00... woke up from a strange noise comin from the garage...
i open the door, a misty smoke jus goes rite through me... pop the light open...
i check the garage, nothin in there...
nobdy smokes in my house, and my neighborhood was empty and quiet like fudge..
i dunno wat it was, i dont care, i dont want to find out. :P

suernatural = maybe O.o
superstitions = hmmm... a little ^^;

giving it all away...

ghost?!?! tat wud xplain all the noises i hear at nite
*makes a cross with chopsticks*
oh shoot thats freaky

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

supernatural? believe? maybe sometimes... XD
superstitions? sometimes also

well, I have'nt experienced anything weird YET! xd

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

he, he, supernatural things, ghost!, i don't know, i'm more like "seeing is believing", OMG what's that

*shadow moving*
*nods*
~ hey, what's that sound! :o ...

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

hmmm i try not to believe in supernatural and superstitions XD they scare me... XD but sometimes i find myself believing in them anyway and being scared like heck... stuff like that XD

usually i believe in the supernatural, but some of it is just get too strange to believe
as for superstitions i don't care what they say b/c its all just created from old beliefs and they haven't convinced me in anything

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I believe in the supernatural but not in superstitions.

Signature Image

i tell myself i don't belive in either of them but sometimes i act like i do

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

I've seen a few UFO's in my day, and when i lived in denver. there was a house on the other side of our block that had the address 6667. and there were always some wierd things happening there. one of my friends baby sitted their dogs and some wierd things were happening, but we did shock each other with the electric dog collar ^_^

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I believe in everything and Im scared of them all x.x Im' the scardiest person ever

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

nah, i don't believe in that superstition stuff. the supernatural however, could be explained by religion, but i won't get into that.

*shakes head* i'd have to say no, i don't believe in this kinda stuff. sometimes though you can't help it but get a little spooked at the mysterious unexplainbale things that happen in this weird world but then there are too many things that we little humans still don't understand and know about. I guess I don't believe in supernatural and superstitious things coz i don't want to, otherwise i'll be freaked out 24/7.

~mintyness~
Signature

ashura001

Keitaro Clone

The supernatural, definately yes. The house I'm about to be living in is haunted, actually. While working on the renovations, Ive heard all kinds of strange sounds. There was one time, when i was sitting on the porch and taking a break, when I heard footsteps coming down the metal spiral staircase in the house and stepping on the sheets of plastic that I was using to protect the floor from the paint. I was the only one at the house at the time, so I was a little curious since I didn't hear a car pull up or anything. I went in there and there were footprints in the plastic and no one was there, but there was this overwhelming scent of perfume.

Aside from that, I"ve actually sat there and watched doorknobs turn and see the doors open, only to find no one on the other side. Then there's the time I walked in and there was some ice cold water on the floor, where my grandmother's chair used to sit when she was living there.

So, yeah, I believe in the supernatural...Well, ghosts, at least.

Don't want to be a downer here but humans are imaginative creatures. I don't believe in the super natural or superstitions but I believe in physics and the defining laws governing the universe. I didn't always feel this way but it felt good to finally admit to myself what was real, what wasn't, and being able to face up to that. -IC

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.