Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friends in a fight how do u feel - Minitokyo

Friends in a fight how do u feel

page 1 of 1 13 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Well me and my friends are starting to break up and well people when you start too fall apart how do you feel.Me I feel mad and sad depeding n the friend like this one I am getting mad at cause she says we ignor her and we most certainly don't shes the one ignoring us.Also whats wierd is that during P.E she hangs out with us but lunch it's a completely differnt issue.*sigh*

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

My friends and I are going onto our own paths as well, which sucks because its' our last year of high school...which we will definitely be on our own paths to college and all that. It's mainly because of they have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and they completely ignore other friends now though. -_-;

Anyway, yeah..I would feel very sad, but I've grown out of it. You will too. If you try to talk to them and they won't really listen to you, then it's time to move on.

Sorry. >_<; People even friends do come and go.

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

It's been about a year since my friends and I graduated, and almost all of us have pretty much have gone our seperate ways, sure we sometimes hang out but that's maybe once every two months even more or so, it's kinda frustrating, especially since I had been friends with one for about elevn years or so now, and he's not really taking a path just sitting at home and pretty much just blowing us off or making up some lame excuse why he can't come hang out, but other than that I guess it's not so bad just do what society has raised us to do, get a job and work so you have no time to yourself and then you don't have to have friends!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i agree with what kirchu said. you should try talking to each and if it doesn't work, then maybe it is the end. it's ok. friends do come and go. sure it's sad in certain circumstances but if it can't be helped then that's that.

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

I just finished secondary skool and im goin on to uni next year. I kno that ive already seen some of my friends for the last ever time sadly. There will always be those who i will continue to see hopefully for the rest of my life. One of my friends that i went to primary skool with and that ive known for 13 years im still friends with, even tho we went to different secondary skools. Ive never realy had a fight as such with my friends. Ive been in a fight or 2 FOR my friends, but never against one.

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i agree with what kirchu said too...it's been a couple of years since i graduated from high school... it's tough, but as previously stated, friends come and go. i was sad at first and tried to keep in contact with all of them, but some of them never responded to me.

Signature Image

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

hmm i dont really know how it feel cause i think i never really had a good friend i think i did but im not sure her name was Zoe we met at daycare...every summer we go to the this school cause its like the biggest daycare around there so we all had to go there for summer anyway one summer she met a red head gurl she think shes cool so she hang out with her and completely ignored me she said i'll be playing with u 24/7 when summers over i just wanna play with someone else but i knew that day wasnt gonna come cause i had to go back to taiwan...even the last day in daycare she didnt wanna play with me it made me think was it worth it having a friend like her or was it my fault i really didnt know and now i think i know and i dont think i need to care anymore cause its a history a memory..i know this post didnt help much but i think u guys should talk cause some people u have to realize them sooner or later cause some of them dont worth our time if u know what i mean..cause this situation is just making u and ur friend hurt so try to have a talk

Don't worry you get used to it over time, eventually you will grow out of sadness and not feel anything, if it occurs over and over again.

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

bad.. but i will do my best to get them back together..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

We barely fought over anything ~ we would find vents for things ~ like drunken fighting ~ avoid the face ~ if the nose bone is lodged in the brain ~ you dead.

It's fun waking up with bruises ~ maybe we just love feeling alive and in pain as we throw a fist into a stomach X D

-repeat-

I'll listen to their problems, and then talk to them, give them some advice so they can be together again.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I kinda know someone like that >_>

The thing is that you just need to talk more to her and give her a smile (or him or whoever) and make a few jokes. Watch what you say, and things should be fine. I don't know what goes on inside these people's minds but as long as you show them you care and that you notice their existence that is surely NOT "ignoring". :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.