Friends in a fight how do u feel

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Cancel

Well me and my friends are starting to break up and well people when you start too fall apart how do you feel.Me I feel mad and sad depeding n the friend like this one I am getting mad at cause she says we ignor her and we most certainly don't shes the one ignoring us.Also whats wierd is that during P.E she hangs out with us but lunch it's a completely differnt issue.*sigh*

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Cancel

when me and my friends have i fight i just ignore them ( for about 1 month )
and after that we are freinds again :)

'Signature
	Image'

• Nov 04, 2005
Cancel

i just feel sorry for them

• Nov 04, 2005
Cancel

Well, it depends on how much loyalty there is in the friendship. If you're talking about really close friends, then it's just a matter of a little time until things get better. If it's not close friends, then me personally, I wouldn't give a damn. =) It's never the end of the world if some classmate/"just a friend" doesn't like you.

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

Cancel

i hate it when my friends fight. im the kinda person that everyone talks to if they have a problem since im that "listener kind of friend"
sometimes i get so angry when they ask me to chose between them

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

• Nov 04, 2005

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

Cancel

Quote by LadyKitanai hate it when my friends fight. im the kinda person that everyone talks to if they have a problem since im that "listener kind of friend"

Sound just like... :) But i always try to solve the problem... Then we r happy friends again :D

Signature

• Nov 05, 2005

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Cancel

the most I'll be angry at them for 1 hour. Then everything will be alright ^^

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Cancel

i will feel bad about foe them cuz its my friends ...... if i can , i will help them out but i guess that is not a good idea , as in , cutting in poeple's problem is never a good idea but i will try my best to help them solve their problem !

• Nov 05, 2005

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Cancel

Quote by LadyKitanai hate it when my friends fight. im the kinda person that everyone talks to if they have a problem since im that "listener kind of friend"

that's right, i'm always the middle person. coz both of them are my friends. i've overcome a situation where, a friend that claims me as her bestfriend (i actually dislike her, because of her attitude. she uses me and she even looks down on me, yet she calls me her bestfriend) and another one which is my bestfriend (of course i'm more of to her side)..
both of them had a fight, it was so troublesome. they even dragged me in to get involved. the friend that i disliked found out that i've been telling bad stuffs that she said about my bestfriend, to her. so, that 'disliked friend' of mine was really a push over. she HAD to be so immature and not talk to me for 5 days. in the end she did, she's probably too desperate for a friend as she doesnt have many >_>..
my best friend then hated her now XD;;.. it's weird, so now that 'disliked friend' of mine donn't fully trust me anymore and i don't give a damn about it. she even asked me," why did you tell her what i told you that day about her? i thought i trusted you "..

well i had to say, and told her off,"well, that's because i'm much closer to her and she's not even at the wrong. plus, i dont think saying bad stuffs about a good person is very nice"

^_^ i was happy after that because that stupid girl dont take me as her bestfriend nemore and she doesnt bug me \o/

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

naruto5my

naruto5my

Lost Soul

Cancel

Quote by enchantressinthedarkthe most I'll be angry at them for 1 hour. Then everything will be alright ^^

man.. you are so kind. ==;
I had some massive fight with this friend of mine and it has been more than3 months. and still counting XD

Signature
Elen sila lumen omenteilmo

• Nov 05, 2005

zainab-chan

zainab-chan

.::P!nK pUnK >0<::.

Cancel

nya! I'm the kinda person that doesn't take fights seroiusly,
but if my friends fight I'm usually the one who makes them laugh at their own comments so that they wouldn't hold grudges about what the other one says.
It's really tough...boy you have no idea.
But if thet're both hard headed then I would have to use my schme...which would be to secretly apologize to each of them saying it was from the other...and to
tell them to keep the apology low profile...after that you would be amazed at their actions...It's as if nothing happened but if they did happen to find out then I guess I'm screwed XD NYA!

..::Love your Enemies, It will drive them Crazy::..
Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Cancel

Double thread creation: Friends in a fight how do u feel

Closed.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

• Nov 07, 2005

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.