Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good name for my new dog [please help] - Minitokyo

Good name for my new dog [please help]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Hey everybody :)
i've got a little problem. Just two days ago i've recived a dog from my buddy. He's leaving Poland and cannot take his dog with him. Anyway my problem is that i dont have any good idea how to name this dog.
You say use her orginal name? well thats a problem because i've already have one dog and her name is almost the same, so the dogs are confused when i call one of them :(
And here's my request for you all, please help me find a new name for this dog.
here's a pic of her [she's got 11 months is somebody is curious]

Thank you for your help ^_^

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Shizuma

Shizuma

internetowy nigger

mayby Chucky will be right name? <:
like my dog ^^

Signature

av by Nyuu-chan

I have a friend whose dog looks just like that... his dog's name is Rocky. :)
Maybe.. Eleanor? hehe maybe not... or how about... Beka? Or Lizzie? Well actually I just took my friends' names.. ^_^'

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

Why not Chewie?^^

(It's come from Chewbaca :D)

Meshi ha ... ?

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Chucky, Rocky? well i dont know... it's she, not he
i woud prefer female name :P

Lizzie ... hmm thats not bad, any one's got any more ideas? i would really appriciate them :)

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Shizuma

Shizuma

internetowy nigger

Chucky was a little friendly doll http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/46/roll6ca.gif
hm... so mayby Kulka? it's quite nice name for dog in polish ^^

Signature

av by Nyuu-chan

bugatti

bugatti

Space Cowboy

I have a cat called Neko which means Cat in Japanese, so how about Inu :)

i had a do once and i called her "boneca" ("doll in english) but i a i was always calling her "sepi" or "shuri". i dont know why, maybe just because they are cute names.
if you want you can use one of them...

Name this dog simply Pola Negri after the famous Polish actress. Or how about Isabella (Scorupco) ^^

Um....Kawaii maybe? Ranger?

Barbara? I'd say Zorro because of the mask-and-cape look, but she's female ^_^'

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Pookie thats a cool name.
Nope wait thats a scary name how about
Tarzan,Ish thats a cool name,or you could name it supo ^_^
Maybe even smokey or tweeker or hey how about gamer cool names.

Signature Image

Quote by chaossnakewell maybe you sould keep the old name, since the dog must be use to it by now.

*points up at 1st post* Read carefully, now... ;)

Mariel?

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

maybe kida or jafa? those are both girl type names and they fit any german shepard well !

Roderick

Roderick

Kato

Hmm... can't think of any female - dog name ^_^'... shame that "she" isn't a "he" :\. I would then suggest the name him "Lancelot" XD.

Signature

I will not let them die...

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... personally, i think you should keep her name even if it's confusing the dogs... coz' at least right now she responds, if you change the name, you probably won't get any answers from her when you call that new name, but she will answer when you'll call your other dogs name... the confusion won't dissapear either way...

well, i won't suggest any names, i already stated the reason... besides, i can't think of any female dog names right now ^_^'

Fenris?
Mystra?
Eowyn?
Alita?
Caska?

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Quote by Ayamaelerm... personally, i think you should keep her name even if it's confusing the dogs... coz' at least right now she responds, if you change the name, you probably won't get any answers from her when you call that new name, but she will answer when you'll call your other dogs name... the confusion won't dissapear either way...

I'm going to have to agree there. You're going to have to outlast the confusion either way. Dogs are smart, if you enunciate each name carefully they'll catch on. Otherwise, I'm going to suggest: Sheba. She looks like a Sheba to me. Good luck! :pacman:

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

if its a female then wat about:
leslie
selena
pisces
lilian

hope that helps

Beautiful5oul

Beautiful5oul

Asphyxiated.

SPARKY or COCO

You said we were all an accident,
with Accidents you'll never know,
What could have been.
But you you'll always be my favorite one.

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

Dfa LOL its a nice name
Dfa Dog
I say keep its old name

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

hmmm my propositions:
*Enira
*Luba
*Wika

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Quote by AJS13Dfa LOL its a nice name
Dfa Dog
I say keep its old name

]

I agree, it's better to keep it's old name
because it's difficult for a dog to adjust to a new one.

Signature

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

akamaru :D

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.