Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The dialog box is not large enough - Minitokyo

The dialog box is not large enough

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

When I write in a dialog box, some of the words that stay in the end of it don't show, specially in the galleries and in the GuestBooks.

I have the same problem...I use internet explorer, do other IE users have that problem? maybe it's because this version of minitokyo is not optimised for IE? but the dialogue box should still be made so that it ends when the box ends and we can actually see what we're typing...
The problem is happening as I'm typing...T_T I can't see whether I'm typing correctly..

I have the same problem.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

you mean the quick reply form?

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Yes, I mean that one.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

hm, can you post a screenshot?

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

I will try:
Prueba
I hope this can help.

Yes, I've had this problem as well. Both at work and at home, I use IE(latest) the text disappears behind the right edge of the quick reply form text box. It's probably just a difference between the config file from the old version of MT and the new version's text box width description in CSS.

My only trouble is that I might misspell something and not know it...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I think this is only a problem if we run one single, continuous word for too long. As shown the Carmen's screen shot, what runs off the box is the long, continuous "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." I think this would be rather natural considering that the browser thinks you have not yet finished your word. As soon as there is a space, the browser should wrap to the next line.

The problem however, is that Carmen's screen shot does not show a scrollbar to move the view in the quick reply box. My firefox automatically generates a horizontal scrollbar if I run the "mmmmmmmm..." It would be problematic if IE does not create a scrollbar like that.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I thought it was because I only have 800 x 600 resolution with this monitor. anyone with a higher resolution having the same problem?
I also use IE
and I do not get a scrollbar as well and as you see now, my words are not too long but I only see "th" instead of "the" in my own second sentence

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

how's it now?

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

well yea i was havin same prob but now i guess its good..thanx sheqel ^_^

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Well yes, now the line automatically goes down. Thank you!

Tested and mother approved...

Thanks chief!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.