Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ANOTHER {wall} - Minitokyo

ANOTHER {wall}

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...hihi...i thought this wall was my best...but i guess i'm wrong for once T.T
but have no fear the LAW of nature is here! LOL

LAW OF NATURE! :
1. the BOSS (sukie) is always right! :)
2. if the BOSS (sukie) is wrong...READ LAW #1! XD

anyho...this wall...i can't say just look at it! =D
please! =D

http://img7.picsplace.to/img7/2/thumbs/fav_copy_000.jpg

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Tokitoh

Tokitoh

onmyoji

Looks cute. ^^
But.
The star field is all over the place. o_o I think that if you want shiny particles all over the girl and the background (I mean the house, it's practically buried in stars ^^), you should make different patterns for the earth and the sky so that they don't, uh, blend too much. ^^
Then, why did you use the wind filter on the stars that are reflected in the water? It's not like they look terrible, I just don't understand why you did that.
The girl looks good, it's just that, uhm, she looks like she's lying on the surface of the water. ^^' Is it supposed to be like that?

As for the wall as a whole, I think I like it. I like the colors and the fact that it's shiny. Nice job. ^^

Signature

I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

The sparkles really degrade the quality of the wall.

It looks really speckled and just not very good >_> It looks more like noise than anything else >_> And I know how you did the water... that's not enough >_>

It was just a filter on a blending mode... methinks you will need to redo that water by either using a chrome tool and perspective or vectoring some water... that's about it from me ...

and the colours are too bright. Lower the contrast ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Law of toxic tea

Wallpaper seems pretty cute, although it looks kind of dotty in most areas.

the wall's too striking and white...the contrast's too great..
maybe lower it down so it won't be so intense?

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

gilion

gilion

Servant of Chaos

It's really good! But in my little opinion you have to change something.
First of all remove the cherry jam from her hairs. Then turn off the water lily lamps: the light from the upside and its reflex are enough. There is much light on your wall (very well done, I'd say, but still too much). Finally try to fix the background: it's a bit empty. Some vegetation by the lake (reeds and ferns) would fit. It will be a perfect "locus ameonus".
Hope I was some help. Bye!

Signature

Disc of the Day:
Ayreon - The Human Equation (2004)

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

To explain once more, this forum is for constructive suggestions, not for saying: nice wall I love it. I had to delete some such comments. You can tell it is nice and such, but please do provide some tips too

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Hi sukie ^___^ It's reallya very nice wallie and I dont know if I can say anything about it because it's better than any of my wallies ^___^ It's only one thing: you can clear it a little because it looks like a little mess ^__^
See ya

Signature Image
Open your eyes...
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

hum at first view it is really nice but i think the lens flare is too strong and there is a little too much of stars, delete somes of them and make a lens flare more soften, i think it would give you a better render ;)

Signature

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

Beautiful Wallpaper Sukie, I do think that you can do better on the water though. there are too much white line thingies on it.. and too much stars grouped together. In a way it gives the wallpaper a fast paced feeling.. O.o
Besides that, I really like it a lot! Thanks for sharing =D
take care now.. I FRIGGING LOVE YOU SUKIEE~ <3<3 XD

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

I must say this wallie has a very beautiful concept! but it need some work for example! you need to reduce the brightness cause it's making the wallie especially the character very pale! the background is really fabelous I like it and it suits with the girl but maybe you should try to decrease the shinning dust around the girl and if you are going to do so don't forget to decrease their reflections on water too!
personally I see that this wallie is well done but needs only what I have mentioned above!
best luck ;)

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Ummm, I kinda think I have already commented on this when you submitted it o.0
Oh, now you put water effect there.. though it looks nice and clear, it kinda doesnt match the scan, so I guess you filter it some more, or lower its opacity to suit the scan.. you can also try make it more perspective-like :D
The sparkle on the water is way too much for my eyes @_@
Ugh, I think I already mentioned that the scan looks blurry and kinda low quality, I think you need to clean and enhance it even more x_x
There are way too much element in the wall and it makes it looks messy..in a kinda bad way.. so I think you need to get rid either the light or the small glows(or dots).. Maybe you intended them to looks like stars cos they are in the background as well, but that would mean that the dot shouldnt be in front of her >_<
I do not quite like the flower, they have the same blurry feeling as the scan, maybe you would need to vector them, or put other element as replacement..
Oh, and because now you put more effect on the water, I cannot really see her reflection on it and it kinda destroy the whole basic idea of it doesnt it?

Hope that helps :)

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

it is quite ok....i find the girl kinda flattened...perhaps you should resize the girl...i think there is something wrong.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

dont really like how the star field permeates the whole wall.

remember greg martin's star tuts are only for SPACE view bgs.

i also dont really like how the scan is stretched out and semi transparent. maybe it was resized wrong?

the water has way too many ripples that look somewhat like stars with a motion blur applied >__> try to smooth it out a bit so it looks like water cause right now its too much going on.
water lotuses are way too bright. try to dim them a bit by applying filters.

lol i think the law of nature has been corrupted this time XD

anyway you gota work at it and put some thought into a wall before putting it together.
keep it up

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.