Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Profile/Userpage Images & Removal - Minitokyo

Profile/Userpage Images & Removal

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey there,

Firstly, do excuse me if I post this in the wrong forum, although I'm trying my hardest, this is my first time getting my bearings in what seems to be a radically different MT! (And congrats, it looks excellent!)

Secondly, I wanted to ask, in MT 2, I had uploaded an profile image of myself onto my userpage, which I kinda now want to take down, but after sifting through the options, I cannot seem to find out how! So - is this something I'm missing, or just something that may not be created yet?

Please let me know...

Lastly, I did do a search for the same subject, but could not seem to find anything of a similar subject. If there happens to be a thread I missed by accident, then apologies.

Any help, much appreciated.
Stolen
x

P.S. Site is looking good, although not sure on everything yet. Hope that everything is running smoothly for you mods and admin!

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

There isn't really a way to take it off...yet.
You can remove by replacing it with another userpage, but thats it. In MT2 you can reset the whole thing, lets just hope they bring that feature to the new MT.

Signature

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Okay, thank you for letting me know! When I get round to some spare time, I'll probably reset my page until I can re-customise it. Thanks for explaining for me ^^

Stolen
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

reset feature added

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.