Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do I convert file formats? (.avi -> .mov) - Minitokyo

How do I convert file formats? (.avi -> .mov)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I've got music videos in the .avi/.wmv/video clip formats and I've even bought Quicktime 7 Pro for $30! >=0000000~~~~~! Do you think it worked? DA-DA-DAAAAA! NOOOOO! It didn't work and I just lost $30 frickin' bucks >=0000000~~~~~! !

Can anyone help me please? I have no idea how to convert the files and I used the tutorial for converting the formats from the Apple website and Quicktime only plays the FIRST second of the music video. I ask for the conversion of these music videos to ".mov", ".mp4", ".m4v" because I want to put my music videos into iTunes and eventually when I get my iPod I can put the music videos on there. But, they'll never get on the if I can't even get them into iTunes!

Please help me, anyone! I've tried for so long to look for different file types of the same music videos and I've had no luck. So I would be extremely grateful to anyone who could help me.

Please?

Thank you.

Sanjay

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I honestly don't know, but i'll try to help some other way...
Do you have to change the file format? Can't you just setup Quicktime to be able to play that type? (stupid question, yes, but i'm not much of a technology guy)

and do you have to use Quicktime? can't use any other media player?

Sorry for the stupid suggestions...

You need a program to do so, and it's not free.
Well here is a trial version...

converter

For other PC releated issues, visit this category from MT
Category

Edit:
Here you go, hope this helps.
http://www.hackaday.com/entry/1234000100064041/
Peform this hack at your own risk!

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

VirtualDub (google it, its easy to find)

its free and can do many other things as well :D

Signature Image

Unless you are using a mac, those types of files should just work on windows media player(may just need codexs), if you are using a mac i have no idea

Signature
"You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories" -Stainslaw J. Lec

gilion

gilion

Servant of Chaos

Virtual Dub Mod, obviously is your best choice. Save the file with new extension (AVI, MPG) and new codec (Xvid, DivX, ...). Or you can try WINAVI converter, more friendly-user.

Signature

Disc of the Day:
Ayreon - The Human Equation (2004)

Without futher ado, drum roll please!

tada!

Click here

and it's absolutely FREE!, No moolaa required.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.