Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dream gf/bf - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

well i saw alot of treads involving this subject but i think this one covers more terrain.
so heres the deal :p

describe what your dream bf/gf looks like and what kind of personality he/she has
but nothing beats an example!

my dream gf
looks: long red curly hair(only hair on her head XD),delicate face, green eyes with a bit of brown, long legs and arms, normal sized breasts (no xl for me :p), smooth skin, and a thin waist (not extreme...)

inner: adventurous, friendly, gentle, likes to read, a bit ambitious and last but not east intelligent

well.. now its your ppl's turn
*sits staring a the screen refreshing every ten seconds XD*

[center]Signature Image[/center]

okay
My dream gf:
Looks:Long, blond hair, straight, green, or little gold eyes(it happens), little taller than normal girls, close to my height, breast-size about C-D(rather D^_^), slender body....and of course beatiful face and skin...:D

okay, now is character:
nice, loving, honest, frendly, with her own opinion on things, loyal, smart, likes sports and adventures, happy every day, understanding, with different hobbys than mine(cause then we can learn something new from each other).....and I think taht`s all ^_^
Hope you enjoy reading it ;)

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i dunt really care ^^.....as long as he luvs me im contented wif that ^^ hope your satisfied michel...hehe

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

Quote by kawaiikiyomii dunt really care ^^.....as long as he luvs me im contented wif that ^^ hope your satisfied michel...hehe

haha lolz XD

merged: 11-01-2005 ~ 12:05am
uhm... since onbody's answerring it seems like noone actually has a dream bf/gf...
i dun think so...

[center]Signature Image[/center]

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

I wouldn't really care about the looks of my dream boyfriend, as long as he's.. -decent looking-.. haha~

inner: nice, sweet, honest [but not too~ honest XP], will be there for me when I need him the most, caring and understands me, intelligent, has some responsiblity, shares similar interests as me, open and easy to talk to.. especially since I'm not much of a talker, and loves me as much as I love him ^___^

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

its exactly as you said it, a dream

ive had a hallucination once, but i remembered the devil laughing in the background ~ she was real i think, but i was too far gone to remember ~ lol, it's a weird life after all

-repeat-

dream girl:
probably long black hair (just about mid back to neck), if dyed a bit brown that would look good, cute face, im not fussy about height (unless its like a dwarf) so probably 150cm and over, nice attitude, caring, can cook ^_^, talks a bit - and not being rascist but either oriental asian, caucasian

aiya.

Hmmmmmmmm well Marat Safin :)
Ehem, well my dream bf...
Dark eyes, dark hair, kinda tall, professional (like business man, lotsa money), good sense of humour, likes travelling, being independant ^^ doesnt have to be honest, just fun...

\(^o^)/

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.